No announcement yet.

Why Canada Deserves To Be Invaded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Probably not...we can only hope for a miracle. Even his wife left him and went back to her previous significant other.
    Wait, what??? I missed that one. I know Justin's wife left him because she wanted to be with a man

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I have a difficult time believing this guy was actually voted into office. Just like Macron in France.
      H​​​​e Was. I wasn't shocked when he won, but I was shocked by how much.

Even 9 years later, with all the damage he's done, it's still a lot easier to find someone who supports him and will stick up for him than not.

Comment

I have a difficult time believing this guy was actually voted into office. Just like Macron in France.
        Trudeau was a part of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders program. Just like Macron.

The same World Economic Forum that has bragged about penetrating the cabinets of governments across the world.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Trudeau was a part of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders program. Just like Macron.

The same World Economic Forum that has bragged about penetrating the cabinets of governments across the world.
          No "infiltration" was needed.

Trudeau's father was a popular Canadian PM... Twice.

Canadians always knew the son's candidacy was just a matter of time.

It couldn't be more straightforward than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche View Post

No "infiltration" was needed.

Trudeau's father was a popular Canadian PM... Twice.

Canadians always knew the son's candidacy was just a matter of time.

It couldn't be more straightforward than that.
            It was the WEF that infiltrated.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I’d support the US as I do Russia if it decides to straighten out its silly little siblingimage.jpg
              Why when all they need to do is get rid of Trudeau? Trudeau has turned Canada into India and not in a good way.

Comment

Initially it was the potheads...he ran on a legalized pot platform. After that the potheads stayed home and got high, so he lost their vote, but he filled the country with immigrants who came out in limited numbers to support him. He needed the support of a coalition​ with another party to form a minority government once the potheads didn't need him. This guy...

SinghJagmeet_NDP.jpg

Comment

History lesson:
                  The last time the US invaded Canada, Canada burned down the White House and captured our flag ship

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    History lesson:
                    The last time the US invaded Canada, Canada burned down the White House and captured our flag ship
                    British Empire

US was fighting its daddy the British Empire

who was pretty alpha

Comment

Canadian chicks are hot

Comment

Working...
                      X