No announcement yet.

Why Canada Deserves To Be Invaded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Canada Deserves To Be Invaded

I’d support the US as I do Russia if it decides to straighten out its silly little siblingimage.jpg
    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

We have to wait until Oct 2025 most likely (we have a minority government so maybe sooner if we get lucky), but he's on his way out, and it will be a good riddance.

Conservatives lead by 18 over the Liberals. It’s been 658 straight days that the Conservatives have led the Liberals in Abacus Data polling...March 10, 2024

https://abacusdata.ca/conservatives-...t-abacus-data/

If an election were held today, 42% of committed voters would vote Conservatives with the Liberals at 24%, the NDP at 18% and the Greens at 4%.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      We have to wait until Oct 2025 most likely (we have a minority government so maybe sooner if we get lucky), but he's on his way out, and it will be a good riddance.

Conservatives lead by 18 over the Liberals. It’s been 658 straight days that the Conservatives have led the Liberals in Abacus Data polling...March 10, 2024

https://abacusdata.ca/conservatives-...t-abacus-data/

If an election were held today, 42% of committed voters would vote Conservatives with the Liberals at 24%, the NDP at 18% and the Greens at 4%.
      Won the last two popular votes too. There's a reason Trudeau ran on election reform, then changed his mind when he realized he wouldn't win.

And we're not getting Lucky; Singh isn't going to pull his deal.

Comment

I have a difficult time believing this guy was actually voted into office. Just like Macron in France.

Comment

I'd love to see all the words it takes to get a mfer life in prison lmfao.

I bet I could find a 10yr bid in the avg YT video comment.

Comment

the canadians ive met seem pretty level headed i just dont get how they ended up with trudeau in charge for so long....woke stuff aside he is quite a horrible guy really
            Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Then lock him up and throw away the key!!!

Screenshot_20240316_060400_Chrome.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I have a difficult time believing this guy was actually voted into office. Just like Macron in France.
                pedro sanchez in spain is another one as bad as them two... the opposing party actually got more votes than him in the last election but he clung onto power by pacting with pro-catalan independence parties...

Comment

Trudeau is out next elections.

Many of his policies will be overturned.

We will turn the page and move on.

​​​​​
                  Last edited by Comanche; 03-16-2024, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Won the last two popular votes too. There's a reason Trudeau ran on election reform, then changed his mind when he realized he wouldn't win.

And we're not getting Lucky; Singh isn't going to pull his deal.
                    Probably not...we can only hope for a miracle. Even his wife left him and went back to her previous significant other.

Comment

Working...
                    X