No announcement yet.

Generation Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

You being a PROVEN racist is not opinion, that is FACT. Should I embarrass you again?
    do your worst....

Comment

lol so sad that you're greatest achievement in life...is the ethnicity you were born. what a loser
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        lol so sad that you're greatest achievement in life...is the ethnicity you were born. what a loser
        who are you talking to?

Comment

So often those pointing the finger and crying "racist" are equally if not more guilty of same. No exception here...

Everyone thinks their perspective is the right one.

b00.gif

I agree with the OP, somewhat anyway. We are not going in the right direction in race relations right now (imo) but we are still in a much better place than we were when I was growing up in the 60's.
          MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            So often those pointing the finger and crying "racist" are equally if not more guilty of same. No exception here...

Everyone thinks their perspective is the right one.

b00.gif

I agree with the OP, somewhat anyway. We are not going in the right direction in race relations right now (imo) but we are still in a much better place than we were when I was growing up in the 60's.
            If you look back at television and music, it seems like the 70's was to best era to be in as far as race relations. Gangster rap, crack, the War on drugs, & mass clemency of immigrants really changed things in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Which backs up my post…………..
              You do raise a good point there.

Comment

Working...
              X