No announcement yet.

Generation Racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Racist

Kids coming through the system now are more conscious of skin colour than ever before, children can't be children they are a 'child of colour' or an evil white that needs to be made aware of their 'privilege' as soon as they are out of the womb... segregation is making a comeback as we are beginning to see more and more events separating people based on skin colour... colour seems to be a prerequisite for describing people now, a leader/politician is now a 'black leader' as if shade of skin is the most important thing to note about the person.... is a shame that this new 'social movement' coming from the radical left is intent on amplifying racial tension as in the early 2000s racism wasn't even a thing

You need to check into a mental asylum.

That has a library.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

That has a library.
      Address the topic or don't comment...

Comment

How about generally fuck off, starting threads, spouting on topics for which you yourself are worst in.

You're an ignorant fool for which sensible informed debate on these topics with yourself, is not possible. Hence you're being largely ignored.
        Last edited by Kris Silver; 02-11-2024, 07:28 AM.

Comment

How about generally fuck off, starting threads, spouting on topics for which you yourself are worst in.

You're an ignorant fool for which sensible informed debate on these topics with yourself, is not possible. Hence you're being largely ignored.
          Can you stop swearing? You aren't welcome in my threads , think I have told you this before

Comment

Wgen a fine nix female rode me bare bare back. And den we smoked P2:P meth and ****ed a
            long time

Comment

Yeah but the real world is tough. I've met ppl from all races u just don't fuk with. They gonna get KTFO playing dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison View Post

Can you stop swearing? You aren't welcome in my threads , think I have told you this before
                Leave him alone man he r@tarded. And like to watch real men handle his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison View Post

You don't call the shots dumbo.

I'll do as I please.

If that now means leave you alone in your latest miserable thread on racism, when you're a blatant racist, then maybe that's what I'll do, maybe not.

Comment

That has a library.
                    I see you are still a SIMP. When did they make u a eunich? Must suk not to have a dic and balls and not be able to call yourself a MAN.

SIMP away lil cuck
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X