Gina Carano Sues Disney Over ‘Mandalorian’ Firing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Fix it for you ..........
    Bingo I mean look at all that CRAZY sht that Flash Actor did...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Claims she was discriminated against for voicing her opinion on certain hot button issues.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bu...sk-1235817466/
      Disney be smart to settle. They don't want to open that door.

I'm a gambling man and Disney will settle bet that!.

If Convict45 had any balls he put his $$$$$ where his mouth is and roll with Disney.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-07-2024, 10:27 PM.

Comment

She fooked up her bag talking all kinds of sh^t. They cut their losses. Few ppl want an actor saying crazy sh^t on twitter all day. If teachers are getting fired for having onlyfans why wouldn't networks be firing actors for saying wild sh^t?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          She fooked up her bag talking all kinds of sh^t. They cut their losses. Few ppl want an actor saying crazy sh^t on twitter all day. If teachers are getting fired for having onlyfans why wouldn't networks be firing actors for saying wild sh^t?
          That comparison isn't working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

That comparison isn't working for me.
            Works for me. Some jobs have unofficial morality clauses. And hell Gina mighta had a legit morality clause working for Disney.

And sh^t a lot of regular ass ppl companies can fire ppl for any reason or no reason these days. What makes Gina or anyone else not deserving of a no fault dismissal assuming its legal in the state of hire, which I believe it is in California.
            Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Works for me. Some jobs have unofficial morality clauses. And hell Gina mighta had a legit morality clause working for Disney.

And sh^t a lot of regular ass ppl companies can fire ppl for any reason or no reason these days. What makes Gina or anyone else not deserving of a no fault dismissal assuming it's legal in the state of hire, which I believe it is in California.
              How would you feel if someone were fired for supporting BLM or abortion rights?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

How would you feel if someone were fired for supporting BLM or abortion rights?
                Lets not act like Gina was just supporting a cause she believed in. She went crazy during covid & was tweeting sh^t all the time & Disney wasn't vibing with that. This aint like a guy working at an auto parts store talking wild sh^t to his 17 followers on twitter after work. Shes a famous person ppl pay attention to & her employer wasn't a fan & probably made an effort to suggest she chill out. She didn't listen. She got fired. Hardly shocking.

And as I said I think CA is an at will employment state so you don't even need to fire someone for a reason at all. So I'm sure some ppl have been fired for blm or abortion sh^t.
                BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Convict45 View Post
                  Consequences of her actions.
                  I would still nail her.

Comment

Isn't Musk also suing Disney? ..........Rockin'

Comment

As much as I love our freedom of speech, a person has to be careful when implementing those rights.
                      Unless under contract, an employer is free to fire an employee.
                      And in some cases, even a contract can't protect a person.

Just because a person speaks the ''truth'' doesn't mean there won't be repercussions.

Comment

Working...
                      X