No announcement yet.

Depression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
    I'd trade not having video games or not being in the little league baseball team for my childhood experiences.
    Would you trade being blind from 15 till 20 years old? getting worse year by year? not being able to walk the streets by yourself? not recognizing your friends? not recognizing your own family members? obligated to quit a sport you love by your eye doctor?

Sorry for whatever happened to you as a child.

Oh and we can't trade childhoods cause i never had one

Comment

Good friends, good food, a nice day, booze and a lovely lady.

Always works for me when I'm down.

Comment

Oh and demise, don;t listen to these other posters, drinking doesn't cure depression. Maybe temporarily but not for the long run. Best you could do is act happy which is hard when you're depressed.

Comment

My cure for the Depression is going out at the weekend with my boys and gettin fcuked up drunk!!
          Run a muck and have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Oh and demise, don;t listen to these other posters, drinking doesn't cure depression. Maybe temporarily but not for the long run. Best you could do is act happy which is hard when you're depressed.
            Don't be such a *****. Nobody said anything about drinking for the sake of drinking.

Its about celebrating life.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
              Don't be such a *****. Nobody said anything about drinking for the sake of drinking.

Its about celebrating life.
              I know what you mean. But other posters are telling him to drink it off. I just think it's not right to tell someone to drink off his depression, it's not healthy. I use to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                I know what you mean. But other posters are telling him to drink it off. I just think it's not right to tell someone to drink off his depression, it's not healthy. I use to do that.
                Thats how you learn moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
                  I'm so depressed I'd probably even turn down the chick in your sig/avatar.

Poor guy, here, have this...

Comment

Already some good advice in here, defo green k posts in-fact and deserving as much from the TS.

If you've got change in your pocket, food in your fridge, a roof over your head, a healthy body, some family and friends, then your better off than the majority of people in this world.

Suck it up, stop feeling sorry for yourself, appreciate life and the opportunity of living it to it's fullest you have, think positive, and crack on with it...

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Already some good advice in here, defo green k posts in-fact and deserving as much from the TS.

If you've got change in your pocket, food in your fridge, a roof over your head, a healthy body, some family and friends, then your better off than the majority of people in this world.

Suck it up, stop feeling sorry for yourself, appreciate life and the opportunity of living it to it's fullest you have, think positive, and crack on with it...
                      Easy for you to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X