No announcement yet.

Depression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Boy Wonder View Post
    I have to live the rest of my life like this?

I can help...

Comment

Depression is a fallacy.

Comment

Exercise. Get your fat ass off your desk and start running. I started running a couple of months ago and have felt tons better.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          I don't think your depressed.....Your just gay!
          LMAO.

By the way i've been through that and i had several episodes and i can tell you the things that help:

1) Sport, if you can't go to the gym or see other people, do run. One hour of running is helpful. Pushups, situps are really good too.
          2) Eat fruits. AVOID AT ALL COST junk food.
          3) Go out as much as you can and STAY AWAY from home, get yourself exposed the longer you can to the sun light. Do long walks.
          3) Remember to think positive, always positive. You have to take control of your mind and force him to refuse all negative ideas.
          4) Remember all the achievements you've done and write them on a paper.
          5) Set yourself goals in life. Write what you wanna do in life and what you're willing to do to get it.
          6) Talk to friends or family members. Sometimes just talking with a friend about movies, ******* or boxing is enough to make you feel better.

Comment

Money and Sex, i hit deep depression and thats the only cure !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              LMAO.

By the way i've been through that and i had several episodes and i can tell you the things that help:

1) Sport, if you can't go to the gym or see other people, do run. One hour of running is helpful. Pushups, situps are really good too.
              2) Eat fruits. AVOID AT ALL COST junk food.
              3) Go out as much as you can and STAY AWAY from home, get yourself exposed the longer you can to the sun light. Do long walks.
              3) Remember to think positive, always positive. You have to take control of your mind and force him to refuse all negative ideas.
              4) Remember all the achievements you've done and write them on a paper.
              5) Set yourself goals in life. Write what you wanna do in life and what you're willing to do to get it.
              6) Talk to friends or family members. Sometimes just talking with a friend about movies, ******* or boxing is enough to make you feel better.
              awsome !! lol

Comment

It's an ilness.I read in menshealth if you just feel a bit down the odd day your not depressed.If your depressed your really ill and need treatment.

Comment

I'm 20 and i get depressed all the time, especially now that i can't ever box anymore cause of my eye surgery. It use to be cause my dad never put me in a little league baseball team like all the other kids were. Never had video games like all the other kids, my last game console was a PS ONE and that was when the XBox and PS2 had years out. And cause i was blind at an early age from genetically inherited Keratoconus. Now it's cause i can't work or go to college until my recovery is done.

You see Demise, life could be worse. Just go through your depression like a man, there's no real cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    I'm 20 and i get depressed all the time, especially now that i can't ever box anymore cause of my eye surgery. It use to be cause my dad never put me in a little league baseball team like all the other kids were. Never had video games like all the other kids, my last game console was a PS ONE and that was when the XBox and PS2 had years out. And cause i was blind at an early age from genetically inherited Keratoconus. Now it's cause i can't work or go to college until my recovery is done.

You see Demise, life could be worse. Just go through your depression like a man, there's no real cure.
                    I'd trade not having video games or not being in the little league baseball team for my childhood experiences.

Comment

Training, Booze and women. Do all in the same night and you're cured.

Comment

Working...
                      X