Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel “at war” as Hamas fires thousand of rockets in surprise attack.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Like most of us I don't own an underground shelter or bunker so won't make it through being bombed. The posters that live in their mother's basements will be protected though so every thread for years will be plungerman and Gringo agreeing with each other that the war is a conspiracy theory that the MSM are making up. Probably better for us to die than to have to read that anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      We all gonna be merging the Russia - Ukraine War thread and this one into a WW3 masterthread at some point we reckon....?
      Wait you mean WW3 hasn’t happened yet.

I thought it was scheduled to start right after the WNBA draft because Putin wanted to watch Caitlyn Clark get drafted.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Israel mopped up southern Gaza, ie the Egyption border region, and evacuated most troops from that area. They're methodically mopping up Hamas who is 99% to blame for the hysteric claims of genocide.

When Hamas kicked off this idiocy, 5000 Iranian rockets were fired into Israel, mainly targeting a youth festival killing over 200 Israeli Palestinian Youths just so they could get at 70 Israeli Jew Youths. You don't seem to do boxing stats very well, so it was preordained that you'd flub every of your pronouncements about this ridiculous man made modern disaster.
        Only 99% to blame? The only other morons who could possibly make up that remaining 1% would be the leftist HAMAS-supporting "protesters".

Comment

• https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-r...ctims-12541713

zelensky acting like a scorned lover 'waa waa waa why does the west prefer israel to us'

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post
            https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-r...ctims-12541713

zelensky acting like a scorned lover 'waa waa waa why does the west prefer israel to us'
            USA interests first!

Some rich Jews require politicians they help financially to back Israel, no matter what.

Comment

• Final report on UNRWA

https://www.un.org/sites/un2.un.org/...neutrality.pdf

Overview

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/04/1148821

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post

Only 99% to blame? The only other morons who could possibly make up that remaining 1% would be the leftist HAMAS-supporting "protesters".
                I kinda think it’s odd that at elite universities in the USA kids are protesting and being a nuisance… Getting arrested too, and now they got arrest records.
                bwahahahahaha. Their parents could have donated their college fund to reduce homelessness in America. !!

Comment

• Nazis: "The Jews are evil!" "Kill all Jews!"

Democrats: "The Jews are evil!" "Kill all Jews!"

Republicans: "We stand with Israel."

Democrats: "Republicans are Nazis."

Make it make sense.....
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Wait you mean WW3 hasn’t happened yet.

I thought it was scheduled to start right after the WNBA draft because Putin wanted to watch Caitlyn Clark get drafted.
                    So big Dunn, you know it all and are woke Americans who don’t know Hebrew, Greek or Arabic… **** they don’t know basic math or logistic syllogisms
                    What is it you want?

let us digress to native americans

my grand father was Apache

perma ban bet? All in buddy..

I’m tired of these creole hoes saying the know voodoo.

i just want to live in peace.

you discredit yourself. Please study how Texjas was lost to hoes

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

My mom lives in a home I bought for her

now 3 generations live in a home

btw it has a basement

if you knew that basements in Silicon Valley are super expensive
                      i find that a lot of young guys co sign each others bull crap

yet I ask these woke clowns to go
                      feed the homeless.

leave your cell phone at home
                      i cant keep up with social media

tell me or us your plan to do good

Beercules. You and I was stuuupid and life corrects courses.

Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X