Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israel “at war” as Hamas fires thousand of rockets in surprise attack.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

He's pointing out widespread denial of facts or misinformation corrupts the data pool in which AI learns to the point it too is un or misinformed. Dunn did not intend on spreading misinformation himself and I don't think he was accusing anyone perse, just showing the dangers of politically charged misinformation campaigns.

Then again, I could be wrong and he can speak for himself.
    I get my info from family in Israel
    they always say they are fine and don’t worry

then they always need money

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Are the IDF good soldiers ?

is retalion ok

does Hamas represent anything useful

Oil rich countries Muslim countries buy Chinese weapons and fight a battle with IDF. Mosaad is killing them

Israel is executing fools

I need to plant my chorizo in a hot Muslim chick

you do well rescuing hot Arab chicks from lil dong ppl

in Tokyo we got a lot of hot Arab chicks who divorce the Arab guys
      IDF are very good soldiers. We did a FTX with them and they are very good. In shape. Motivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

IDF are very good soldiers. We did a FTX with them and they are very good. In shape. Motivated.
        They fight like marines and shoot first and don’t accept questions

you would **** a lot of sluts in Japan
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-stabbed.html UN report confirms Palestinians have been raping Israeli corpses
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison View Post
            https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-stabbed.html UN report confirms Palestinians have been raping Israeli corpses
            Savages. Pure savage stuff
            Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison View Post
              https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-stabbed.html UN report confirms Palestinians have been raping Israeli corpses
              The Muslims in Saudi a long time ago raped a tribe and killed their husbands. Stole their money.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCR-Ey7SQI this video of douglas murray says it all in my opinion. we are been taking advantage of on a historic scale. not on my watch.
                this is good too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur_pzfCfXh0

I know this is not what everyone likes but can we imagine a world without jews? All the science breakthroughs all the literature all the music and film the comedy etc etc. For such a small minority jews are one of the best things that have happened to this world. i am convinced it is envy at how successful and talented they are. look what they did to that barren land irrigating and creating such a place. i think people who hate them are envious.
                Last edited by max baer; 03-12-2024, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Drop some bacon on them

Comment

• Alright Jews, **** or get off the pot. Been long enough don't cha think?

Comment

• The UN Security Council has called for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza, after the US did not veto the measure in a shift from its previous position.

It also demanded the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages.

It is the first time the council has called for a ceasefire since the war began in October after several failed attempts.

The move by the US signals growing divergence between it and its ally Israel over Israel's offensive in Gaza.

In an unusually strong rebuke, a statement from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said the US had "abandoned" its previous position which had directly linked a ceasefire to a hostage release.

"Regrettably, the United States did not veto the new resolution," it said.

The statement said this harmed efforts to release hostages by giving Hamas hope it could use international pressure on Israel to achieve a ceasefire without freeing the captives.

It also said Mr Netanyahu had decided to cancel meetings between an Israeli delegation and US officials in Washington that were scheduled for this week.

Israel's defence minister said Israel would not stop the war in Gaza while hostages were still being held there.
                      UN Security Council passes resolution calling for Gaza ceasefire - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                      X