This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone do jiu jitsu?

I've been a black belt for several years now. It's a very fun sport. I used to do tournaments and won a ton of them. One time I did open-weight and beat a guy 100lbs heavier than me. It's true what they say about the sport, that you can use someone else's strength against them.

Does anyone else have any jiu jitsu stories?

5362c44f2a876cbe3f3d97d85adc601f.jpg

Comment

This is getting really old Julia. You have no life other than trolling this forum.

Comment

I'm a Judo guy myself. My dojo usually offers free BJJ classes with your normal Judo membership, but their previous BJJ instructor moved away and they haven't replaced him yet. I will probably eventually take some BJJ classes when they're offered again. After all, Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu are just different implementations of the same martial art. BJJ is just the ground side of Judo perfected, whereas modern Judo has drifted more and more towards the standup game due to the competition ruleset.

If you haven't, you should take some Judo classes to supplement your BJJ. It will definitely help you with your offensive clinches and your takedown defense.

Comment

Working...
        X