Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post

You dont have to look too far to see that our government is lying to us. Everyone who believes the official story always point out docs. from Discovery Channel, TLC, National Georgraphic, History Channel, ect. all these channels are run by the same company and have WAY too much to lose by airing the truth. And just so we know what the truth is, lets go over it one last time.
    Squeal Piggy,

I left the VAST inaccuracies and misleading statements of his post alone.

For example, Discovery Channel and History Channel are NOT run by the same company. In fact, they are fiercely competitive. That is just a fact. That would be like saying that Toyota and Chevrolet are run by the same company. But the Fantasizers are preaching to an audience that is unconcerned with fact, so the Sci-Fi'ers believe any X-File-ish nonsense that they hear.

There's the irony. The Fantasizers belittle detailed, verified data, but acccept speculation and lies. This dude actually said that Discovery and History are run by the same company.

Again, the advantage that the Fantasizers have is that they don't ever have to speak the truth. It's like trying to wrestle a greased python. When you nail them down on something, they will just weasel out and throw something different against the wall. The Fantasizers have no responsibility to the truth.

To date, ONLY the 9/11 Commission has presented a credible, detailed accounting of what happened. Until the Fantasizers present a document with names, times, dates, etc(but they won't ever do that), the 9/11 Commission account is the one to trust.

Comment

Ok so your just going ignore the interviews of people running out of the buildings (they were there, you werent?) and say they are not thinking straight because they were covered in dust and just went throught a traumatic experience? (Who should we ask then? People "so called experts" thousands of miles away who werent there?) Well thats not a very good excuse. Most of those people testify that they heard multipule explosions before and after the planes hit the building.

William Rodriguez
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...driguez&hl=en#

You dont have to look too far to see that our government is lying to us. Everyone who believes the official story always point out docs. from Discovery Channel, TLC, National Georgraphic, History Channel, ect. all these channels are run by the same company and have WAY too much to lose by airing the truth. And just so we know what the truth is, lets go over it one last time.

19 hijacker from third world countries infiltrated the most powerful army on the planet without being noticed and connected with 75% of their targets.

As we all know NOW planes vaporize on impact and there is usaully no trace of a plane when it hits the ground/building. But of course passports DONT vaporize becuase they have a special coating on them that makes them fire resistant.

We also NOW know that planes can completely pulverize buildings and make them collapse into their own footprint. (Who would have thought?) And we also know that fires ( if they are really really REALLY hot) can also pulverize buidlings into dust. (Of course!, wouldnt quesiton it for a second)

A plane can also fly five feet off the ground without touching it or leaving signs of skidding and fly right into a buliding and then of course compelety vaporize so there is no traces of the wings or the back fin. Amazing. How could anyone question such a water tight explantion. Crazy nuts with your alternative theories about buidlings not pulverizing, planes not vaporizing, passports actually burning in high fires, and crazy theories about building buring for 20 plus hours and still remain standing.

GO Back to sleep Americans. Your govt has the investigation under control. No need to worry. We would never lie to you. We are here to protect you. Heres a new Xbox. Heres a new Real World season, heres a new gadget for your pocket, heres some genetically engineered food (just dont ask whats in it or how its made), and here let me get you a new gas guzzling SUV. Enjoy America. Land of the free. Home of the dumb. Sleep tight.
      Was all the wreckage outside of the Pentagon planted?

Surely its not impossible to fly a plane feet off the ground...dont they do that when they land the plane??

It seems that many people are now experts in what happens when planes fly into such a huge building, and how its impossible for a building to collapse the way it did.

Maybe these videos will help.

Makes sense to me.

Unless there is far greater evidence of controlled explosives and missiles??

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
        Most Jewish people are not Semites, the majority are of East European heritage like myself. Arabs, however, are a Semitic people - so therefore, Squealpiggy is anti-Semitic, since he hates Arabs.
        I have no issue with Arabs whatsoever and I defy you to point out any instance in which I have displayed any animosity to any ethnic group. Please note that my stance on Palestine is centred around the need for a peaceful resolution for the sake of the people of Palestine as well as the people in Israel, so that doesn't count as "hating Arabs".

Furthermore, Squealpiggy hates the ancient Hebrews, who also were a Semitic people. He has frequently ridiculed their Holy Book, the Torah (the first five books of the Old Testament).
        I don't think ridiculing a 3000 year old mythology which is bafflingly used as the basis for a moral compass of modern allegedly civilized people (despite its primitive and brutal proscriptions and proclamations) constitutes any sort of racism or bigotry in any way. Anybody who believes that, for example, a fitting punishment for rape is to force the victim to marry her abuser, or that the wholesale slaughter of entire populations of city states and the sexual enslavement of its daughters is just and godly is frankly deserving of ridicule.

from wiki:

"The term "Semite" means a member of any of various ancient and modern people originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites."
        And yet again you have not made any attempt to deflect the charge of jew-hating, which is good. At least you're honest.

Comment

I have said many times that I do NOT hate Jews
          This is a lie.

I don't like supremacism of any kind, whether it be White supremacism
          This is a lie. Anything good at "castefootball" these days?

Squealpiggy, why don't you just BE HONEST and admit you hate Christians, religious Jews, and Muslims because they don't agree with your ****sexual lifestyle?
          The unwarranted and outrageous persecution of gay people is just one reason that religious fundamentalism is a bad thing. The utter loathing with which you use phrases like "****sexual lifestyle" speaks volumes for your deeply unpleasant (and doubtless conflicted) character.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            Squeal Piggy,

I left the VAST inaccuracies and misleading statements of his post alone.

For example, Discovery Channel and History Channel are NOT run by the same company. In fact, they are fiercely competitive. That is just a fact. That would be like saying that Toyota and Chevrolet are run by the same company. But the Fantasizers are preaching to an audience that is unconcerned with fact, so the Sci-Fi'ers believe any X-File-ish nonsense that they hear.

There's the irony. The Fantasizers belittle detailed, verified data, but acccept speculation and lies. This dude actually said that Discovery and History are run by the same company.

Again, the advantage that the Fantasizers have is that they don't ever have to speak the truth. It's like trying to wrestle a greased python. When you nail them down on something, they will just weasel out and throw something different against the wall. The Fantasizers have no responsibility to the truth.

To date, ONLY the 9/11 Commission has presented a credible, detailed accounting of what happened. Until the Fantasizers present a document with names, times, dates, etc(but they won't ever do that), the 9/11 Commission account is the one to trust.
            This proves Discovery Channel/TLC suck.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_Channel
            RFID
            In August 2008 it was reported that the Discovery Channel had stopped their popular MythBusters program from airing an episode examining RFID security in regard to its implementation in credit cards because the episode would upset the credit card companies, who are major advertisers on the Discovery Channel. It was later determined that the decision not to investigate the issue was made by Beyond Productions, the Mythbusters production company, and was not made by Discovery or their advertising department.

This ties National Geographic to A&E(History Channel).
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Universal_Cable

These channels never challenge eachother. They all keep the same agenda going. Keep the masses dumb down and dont teach them anything that might challenge them to question authority. I have never seen National Geographic air something and then have discovery channel try to question the findings. Yet National geographic and discovery channel have all had Sept. 11 hit peices that really raise more question then actually giving some answers.

OH yeah and let us not forget that the ex-executive of NBC Universal Cable (National Geographic/A&E/History channel) David Zaslav is NOW President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Communications, Inc.(Science Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Kids) WOW! A revolving door for men in suits to keep the agenda going. What a shocker.
            Last edited by Panopticon; 10-03-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

No.

I believe 19 Radical Muslims in a terrorist cell group funded by Al Qaeda.......trained in flight hours and in planned fashion coordinated the attack.

Know why? The overwhelming ****ing evidence.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This proves Discovery Channel/TLC suck.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_Channel
                RFID
                In August 2008 it was reported that the Discovery Channel had stopped their popular MythBusters program from airing an episode examining RFID security in regard to its implementation in credit cards because the episode would upset the credit card companies, who are major advertisers on the Discovery Channel. It was later determined that the decision not to investigate the issue was made by Beyond Productions, the Mythbusters production company, and was not made by Discovery or their advertising department.

This ties National Geographic to A&E(History Channel).
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Universal_Cable

These channels never challenge eachother. They all keep the same agenda going. Keep the masses dumb down and dont teach them anything that might challenge them to question authority. I have never seen National Geographic air something and then have discovery channel try to question the findings. Yet National geographic and discovery channel have all had Sept. 11 hit peices that really raise more question then actually giving some answers.

OH yeah and let us not forget that the ex-executive of NBC Universal Cable (National Geographic/A&E/History channel) David Zaslav is NOW President and Chief Executive Officer of Discovery Communications, Inc.(Science Channel, Animal Planet, TLC, Discovery Kids) WOW! A revolving door for men in suits to keep the agenda going. What a shocker.
                Panopticon...

Remember I said this:

It's like trying to wrestle a greased python. When you nail them down on something, they will just weasel out and throw something different against the wall.

...and, predictably, you do it. You said that Discovery and History are run by the same company. I stated the TRUE FACT that they are not. So you change the subject to something else, without ever acknowledging that your own statement was a lie.

That is why honest people cannot discuss issues with Fantasizers.

..."What a shocker" indeed. An executive left one company to go work for another company in the same industry. Who ever heard of a firm hiring somebody with industry experience?! That is a wild, crazy move.

Comment

9/11 conspiracy theorists need to all be rounded up and put into a concentration camp.

The fact that there are actually people that ******ed with an ability to concieve children scares the piss out of me.

They give the Evangelicals a run for their money with their bull**** fanaticism.

Comment

Green K given to all the intellectual individuals here who took the time to combat these crazy quacks. (Except you Al ; I couldn't give you green again right now.)

Though we all must realize the effort is futile, some people are just too ******ed to save.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      9/11 conspiracy theorists need to all be rounded up and put into a concentration camp.

The fact that there are actually people that ******ed with an ability to concieve children scares the piss out of me.

They give the Evangelicals a run for their money with their bull**** fanaticism.
                      I like how the Conspiracy Theorists Deny the authenticity of Bin Laden's broadcasts direct to Al Jizeera television.

****ing classic ass stuff.

It's crossing the reality/fantasy line in breach fashion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X