Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
    jewish people

Like if i were claiming some one was a racisist i wouldnt be like hes a racisist because of what he said about blacks i would say hes a racisist because of what he said about african american people.

if your going to go about your claims refering to the jewish people as jews your probably not the best person to be calling some one else anti-semetic
    OK so if I were referring to Muslims or Christians or Arabs I would use the term "Islamic people" or "Christian people" or "Arabic people"? I didn't know that referring to Jews as "Jews" made you anti-semitic these days.

And this topic has gone down the same path as all such topics. The people who believe in half baked nonsense without evidence will list horse**** hypothesis after horse**** hypothesis thus creating an atmosphere which makes it very difficult for the rational minded to debunk everything said. They then claim a personal victory on the following grounds:

OK so WT7 was extensively and visibly damaged following the impacts and the Pentagon collision was witnessed by hundreds of people who said it was a plane and people got phone calls from the passengers of flight 77 and no Israelis were dancing and high fiving on top of a building BUT a firefighter at the scene did say that it sounded like a bomb going off AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Me 1 government nil."

These morons are precisely the same as those political creationists.

Comment

Thats fine.

getting back to the point instead of calling people names was more so the point i was trying to make anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
        I never understood the theory that the 9/11 attacks were there to ensure the public got behind the government and support a war with Iraq.

There wasnt a link between 9/11 and Iraq. If theyre gonna bull**** us, why not make up a story directly linking the attacks to Saddam Hussain?

And why did they admit to us they couldnt find any WMD's? Thus causing public outrage and mistrust when we went to war? Why not bull**** us again and totally convince us the war was justified?
        Really good point

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post

Besides; the entire 911 story falls flat on its face when you analyse the collapse of WTC-7 or is that something you've deliberately left out in your rant?
          What "rant"? I just posited a contrary (and sane) perspective to what the previous poster put forth.

The problem with Truthers (and Birthers) is that they don't actually have to present any evidence themselves. They (you?) only need to shoot a couple of minor holes in mountains (mountain ranges!) of evidence. And in their minds, that invalidates overwhelming evidence. That is the same approach that results in OJ walking free from a double murder.

Do you understand all the science behind heavier-than-air flight? Yet you willingly get on an airplane....right?

Because a guy is found to have the same name as a hijacker, then all the hijackers are alive. I know that Walid al-Shaab may sound exotic to you, But in that part of the world, his name is the equivalent of Mike Johnson. Do you think the FBI can possibly make mistakes two weeks after the attacks?

The Truthers never present a rational scenario, or evidence to support it.

Comment

I never understood the theory that the 9/11 attacks were there to ensure the public got behind the government and support a war with Iraq.

There wasnt a link between 9/11 and Iraq. If theyre gonna bull**** us, why not make up a story directly linking the attacks to Saddam Hussain?

And why did they admit to us they couldnt find any WMD's? Thus causing public outrage and mistrust when we went to war? Why not bull**** us again and totally convince us the war was justified?
            Exactly, man.

The USA would kill thousands of its own citizens in violent attacks. The US could coordinate an on-soil act of terrorism which resulted in economic collapse and widespread panic.... but is incapable of covertly sending in a few teams of Seals and Rangers to plant WMD's.

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
              Thats fine.

getting back to the point instead of calling people names was more so the point i was trying to make anyways.
              I wasn't "calling people names" though. You seemed to suggest that the term "Jew" is somehow offensive to Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                OK so WT7 was extensively and visibly damaged following the impacts and the Pentagon collision was witnessed by hundreds of people who said it was a plane and people got phone calls from the passengers of flight 77 and no Israelis were dancing and high fiving on top of a building BUT a firefighter at the scene did say that it sounded like a bomb going off AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Me 1 government nil."

These morons are precisely the same as those political creationists.
                These truthers gin up interviews with WTC employees who are still covered in dust and just went through a crazy trauma. We all know how reliable witnesses/victims of a disaster are.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  These truthers gin up interviews with WTC employees who are still covered in dust and just went through a crazy trauma. We all know how reliable witnesses/victims of a disaster are.
                  And they'll say "I heard this great big bang that sounded like there was a bomb or maybe one of the bulk-lifters falling over in the basement" but the quote from the "Truthers" will be "I heard this great big.... bomb.... in the basement".

It's basically lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    Ok so your just going ignore the interviews of people running out of the buildings (they were there, you werent?) and say they are not thinking straight because they were covered in dust and just went throught a traumatic experience? (Who should we ask then? People "so called experts" thousands of miles away who werent there?) Well thats not a very good excuse. Most of those people testify that they heard multipule explosions before and after the planes hit the building.

William Rodriguez
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...driguez&hl=en#

You dont have to look too far to see that our government is lying to us. Everyone who believes the official story always point out docs. from Discovery Channel, TLC, National Georgraphic, History Channel, ect. all these channels are run by the same company and have WAY too much to lose by airing the truth. And just so we know what the truth is, lets go over it one last time.

19 hijacker from third world countries infiltrated the most powerful army on the planet without being noticed and connected with 75% of their targets.

As we all know NOW planes vaporize on impact and there is usaully no trace of a plane when it hits the ground/building. But of course passports DONT vaporize becuase they have a special coating on them that makes them fire resistant.

We also NOW know that planes can completely pulverize buildings and make them collapse into their own footprint. (Who would have thought?) And we also know that fires ( if they are really really REALLY hot) can also pulverize buidlings into dust. (Of course!, wouldnt quesiton it for a second)

A plane can also fly five feet off the ground without touching it or leaving signs of skidding and fly right into a buliding and then of course compelety vaporize so there is no traces of the wings or the back fin. Amazing. How could anyone question such a water tight explantion. Crazy nuts with your alternative theories about buidlings not pulverizing, planes not vaporizing, passports actually burning in high fires, and crazy theories about building buring for 20 plus hours and still remain standing.

GO Back to sleep Americans. Your govt has the investigation under control. No need to worry. We would never lie to you. We are here to protect you. Heres a new Xbox. Heres a new Real World season, heres a new gadget for your pocket, heres some genetically engineered food (just dont ask whats in it or how its made), and here let me get you a new gas guzzling SUV. Enjoy America. Land of the free. Home of the dumb. Sleep tight.
                    Last edited by Panopticon; 10-01-2009, 10:09 PM.

Comment

They can't lie about everything, and telling the truth about certain stuff later on will help keep the illusion of truthfulness alive. They can't admit setting up attacks on themselves, but can admit making 'mistakes'. Bush was a clever **** who knew how to push the boundaries of hegemony. They knew all along their was no WMD's, and used 9-11 to go to Afghanistan first if you remember. a perfect 1-2 oil grabbing combination.

As for Sadam, they did try to lie and link him to Al Qaeeda but the story didn't hold water as he is well known for being a secular nationalist extremist member of the Baaath party. He brutalised clergymen so the story didn't work out for Bush. So then they ran with the WMD's story as well as human rights, despite the fact that they do deals with China and are friends with Israel Both countries are sick bastards who harvest organs from prisoners on death row. In Israel's case, the zionist belief that a gentiles life is not as important as a Jew's lead them to even harvest organs from children.
                      Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I wasn't "calling people names" though. You seemed to suggest that the term "Jew" is somehow offensive to Jews.
                      **** me squeally, I'm beginning to feel for ya. What can you do with these tools and their lack of basic comprehension!!!!!! People need to get the **** of their PC bubble which allows them to live life comfortably and see reality as it is. I would go a step further than you and say it is not even anti-semetic or racist to say that the Jew has certain characteristics. Some are good and others are not, and this is reflected even when looking at different parts of their society. This is the same for any nation or peoples inclduing fat yanks and blacky's too.

Comment

Working...
                      X