Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
    Home of the dumb. Sleep tight.
    OK. You are smarter than everyone else.

Congrats on that.

Comment

^Have you seen some of these dumb mother****ers walking around? They are everywhere and of course they are breeding. I dont know about you but when I see a 350 pound woman with 9 kids waiting in a welfare line for food stamps nothing about that screams intelligence to me.

Or seeing a gang banger selling drugs and shooting people doesnt seem like noble prize worthy stuff there.

Seeing a whore selling her ass to anyone willing to pay doesnt beg for
      "mom of the year" honors does it? Well maybe to you it might.

Comment

Ok so your just going ignore the interviews of people running out of the buildings (they were there, you werent?) and say they are not thinking straight because they were covered in dust and just went throught a traumatic experience? (Who should we ask then? People "so called experts" thousands of miles away who werent there?) Well thats not a very good excuse. Most of those people testify that they heard multipule explosions before and after the planes hit the building.

William Rodriguez
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...driguez&hl=en#

You dont have to look too far to see that our government is lying to us. Everyone who believes the official story always point out docs. from Discovery Channel, TLC, National Georgraphic, History Channel, ect. all these channels are run by the same company and have WAY too much to lose by airing the truth. And just so we know what the truth is, lets go over it one last time.

19 hijacker from third world countries infiltrated the most powerful army on the planet without being noticed and connected with 75% of their targets.

As we all know NOW planes vaporize on impact and there is usaully no trace of a plane when it hits the ground/building. But of course passports DONT vaporize becuase they have a special coating on them that makes them fire resistant.

We also NOW know that planes can completely pulverize buildings and make them collapse into their own footprint. (Who would have thought?) And we also know that fires ( if they are really really REALLY hot) can also pulverize buidlings into dust. (Of course!, wouldnt quesiton it for a second)

A plane can also fly five feet off the ground without touching it or leaving signs of skidding and fly right into a buliding and then of course compelety vaporize so there is no traces of the wings or the back fin. Amazing. How could anyone question such a water tight explantion. Crazy nuts with your alternative theories about buidlings not pulverizing, planes not vaporizing, passports actually burning in high fires, and crazy theories about building buring for 20 plus hours and still remain standing.

GO Back to sleep Americans. Your govt has the investigation under control. No need to worry. We would never lie to you. We are here to protect you. Heres a new Xbox. Heres a new Real World season, heres a new gadget for your pocket, heres some genetically engineered food (just dont ask whats in it or how its made), and here let me get you a new gas guzzling SUV. Enjoy America. Land of the free. Home of the dumb. Sleep tight.
        I also posted videos on some of the victims that were in the basement. They all said there was in explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
          OK. You are smarter than everyone else.

Congrats on that.
          He wasn't lying mate. Americans are dumb, and Obama is messing things up by trying to improve the education system! Republicans like them dumb, so they can do what they want as America goes through a hegemonic crisis. That's how Bush got away with mass murder at the request of the you-know-who's! I blame them ****s for it all.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I wasn't "calling people names" though. You seemed to suggest that the term "Jew" is somehow offensive to Jews.
            Oh so you didnt call carnivore anti semitic? I must have imagined that page of threads.

and im not saying the term is offensive im just saying if you don't have anything nice to say and your still going to say it maybe you should try not to sound like a 6th grade bully when you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
              Oh so you didnt call carnivore anti semitic? I must have imagined that page of threads.

and im not saying the term is offensive im just saying if you don't have anything nice to say and your still going to say it maybe you should try not to sound like a 6th grade bully when you say it.
              What's wrong with sounding like a 6th grade bully from time to time? Squeallypig is a dumb **** but I have to say on this occasion the most biased bloe-nosed twat in the universe is in fact in the right on this occasion. I don't even think he said it like a bully, he did come across as purely descriptive. Jews are indeed what they are...Jews! Wtf else is one suppose to refer to them as?

Comment

Ok so your just going ignore the interviews of people running out of the buildings (they were there, you werent?) and say they are not thinking straight because they were covered in dust and just went throught a traumatic experience? (Who should we ask then? People "so called experts" thousands of miles away who werent there?) Well thats not a very good excuse. Most of those people testify that they heard multipule explosions before and after the planes hit the building.

William Rodriguez
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...driguez&hl=en#

You dont have to look too far to see that our government is lying to us. Everyone who believes the official story always point out docs. from Discovery Channel, TLC, National Georgraphic, History Channel, ect. all these channels are run by the same company and have WAY too much to lose by airing the truth. And just so we know what the truth is, lets go over it one last time.

19 hijacker from third world countries infiltrated the most powerful army on the planet without being noticed and connected with 75% of their targets.

As we all know NOW planes vaporize on impact and there is usaully no trace of a plane when it hits the ground/building. But of course passports DONT vaporize becuase they have a special coating on them that makes them fire resistant.

We also NOW know that planes can completely pulverize buildings and make them collapse into their own footprint. (Who would have thought?) And we also know that fires ( if they are really really REALLY hot) can also pulverize buidlings into dust. (Of course!, wouldnt quesiton it for a second)

A plane can also fly five feet off the ground without touching it or leaving signs of skidding and fly right into a buliding and then of course compelety vaporize so there is no traces of the wings or the back fin. Amazing. How could anyone question such a water tight explantion. Crazy nuts with your alternative theories about buidlings not pulverizing, planes not vaporizing, passports actually burning in high fires, and crazy theories about building buring for 20 plus hours and still remain standing.

GO Back to sleep Americans. Your govt has the investigation under control. No need to worry. We would never lie to you. We are here to protect you. Heres a new Xbox. Heres a new Real World season, heres a new gadget for your pocket, heres some genetically engineered food (just dont ask whats in it or how its made), and here let me get you a new gas guzzling SUV. Enjoy America. Land of the free. Home of the dumb. Sleep tight.
                This entire post is riddled with lies. I have highlighted as many as I could see in bold. Let me know if I missed any.

I'm sorry are you suggesting that anti-semites should be shielded from the fallout of their bigotry? Why are you interested in defending an anti-semite in this way?

I also posted videos on some of the victims that were in the basement. They all said there was in explosion.
                There were explosions. Lots of quotes have been deceptively mined for the purpose of disseminating venomous nonsense. For example you will cite the quote from the district Fire Chief:

No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That's what I thought I saw. And I didn't broach the topic to him, but he asked me. He said I don't know if I'm crazy, but I just wanted to ask you because you were standing right next to me. He said did you see anything by the building? And I said what do you mean by see anything? He said did you see any flashes? I said, yes, well, I thought it was just me. He said no, I saw them, too.

I don't know if that means anything.
                But you'll miss off the last part of the paragraph:

I mean, I equate it to the building cowing down and pushing things down, it could have been electrical explosions, it could have been whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                  Arabs are a Semitic people. Who's the REAL anti-Semite? Who on boxingscene hates Arabs?

Why do you fear the truth? Why do you try to smear with nasty labels anyone who tries to reveal the facts you don't want people to know?

I love how Tunney makes irrelevant statements to try and deflect heat off himself. "Arabs are a semitic people" Yes, and? You still dont deny you hate Jews. You know very well what Semites he's talking about, the Jewish ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    I love how Tunney makes irrelevant statements to try and deflect heat off himself. "Arabs are a semitic people" Yes, and? You still dont deny you hate Jews. You know very well what Semites he's talking about, the Jewish ones.
                    Absolutely true. It's something that I have seen a lot with bigots. Pedantically pointing out that your semantics are off, while not actually denying that yes, they are bigoted and hateful.

Comment

This post is just riddled with sarcasm. If i were a complete idiot i might have even called them lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X