Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Filipino girl Iam banging (PIC)....What you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4/10

Still...*****s *****...

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
      You should educate yourself before speaking, my no sock wearing, gerry curl juice spritzing friend...

Philippines has one of the lowest aids rates in the world... Pinay prostitutes have an EXPONENTIALLY lower aids rate than non-prostitute Dominican Republic girls....lmao

FYI...Philippines ranks #131, well behind USA, Canada, UK....Dominican Republic ranks #45, right next to Haiti, Sudan, Mali, and other African countries...lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...revalence_rate
      The only good thing about AL HAYMON aka DIOS DOMINICANO is he is already immune to HIV, having ****ed all those aids infested dominican republic women

Comment

Originally posted by pinoyescrima View Post
        That chick probably just banged a homie the night before and swallowed his jizz also.....ha ha ha
        idk man, its your people.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          4/10

Still...*****s *****...
          LOL.

There is no way that chick is a 4/10. Just no way. By that you are pretty much saying she is below average which is just wrong.

I find it funny that a lot of the dudes would probably walk through the desert for a week to fuk that ***** then they will come on here and say "ugly *****, 4/10, I could take it or leave it" or whatever. Its just pathetic.

Comment

not bad at all... and lol at the virgin posters saying she's fugly.

****ing a real average girl>jacking off to a hot ****star

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              A high end Katulong is my description.

katulong nga....i'd have to bust out hard liquor and a 30 pack to do a down low...but ****, ***** is *****...noone has to know

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                katulong nga....i'd have to bust out hard liquor and a 30 pack to do a down low...but ****, ***** is *****...noone has to know
                Thats what iam talking about Mak!, these fuks think you gotta marry the ***** to hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                  Thats what iam talking about Mak!, these fuks think you gotta marry the ***** to hit it.

handle yours man...noone should put too much stock on a DL or a booty call...its not like your holding hands at the mall and ****

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
                    You should educate yourself before speaking, my no sock wearing, gerry curl juice spritzing friend...

Philippines has one of the lowest aids rates in the world... Pinay prostitutes have an EXPONENTIALLY lower aids rate than non-prostitute Dominican Republic girls....lmao

FYI...Philippines ranks #131, well behind USA, Canada, UK....Dominican Republic ranks #45, right next to Haiti, Sudan, Mali, and other African countries...lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...revalence_rate

Thus, the word "guess".

I don't frequent prostitutes, and my lifestyle doesn't lend itself to STD's. Keep in mind that HIV isn't the only STD.

Also, the data that you may have looked at might not be the most recent. Here's some two-month old data:

Manila - A UN official expressed concern Thursday over the increasing number of HIV/AIDS cases in the Philippines, adding that the world body is allocating 1.5 million dollars to help the country fight the disease.

Renaud Meyer, director of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in the Philippines, said the fact that the country reported 85 new cases in one month is worrisome.

'We are not doing good [in controlling HIV] because instead of reversing and halting it, we see increasing cases,' he told reporters in a news briefing.

The Philippines' Health Department said that 322 people were newly infected from January to May this year, with 85 cases in May alone. Since 1984, the country has recorded 3,911 HIV cases.

It was also shown that of the 322 new infections reported in the first five months of 2009, 88 per cent were males and 36 per cent acquired the disease through ****sexual contact.

Meyer said the 1.5-million-dollar UNDP assistance would help compile an analysis of the health and sexual rights of gay men and transgenders and learn from their experiences.

'This project is timely and relevant in the light of the growing interest among the different sectors to collectively analyze and develop a common platform that will address emerging issues facing men having sex with men and transgenders,' Meyer said.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...in_Philippines

side note: Do you know what "exponentially" represents?

Comment

• she's got a prison bow...what a sucia!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X