Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Filipino girl Iam banging (PIC)....What you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]....
    you rock dude... go for the big bang

Comment

• Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
      [IMG][/IMG]....
      She is pretty cute. GL

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post

Now, whats the difference of 1.07 and .1? Hmmm, if I move the decimal .1 over to the right to 1.07 that makes a difference of 10.7 (with an exponent of 1) , doesnt it big guy???

If you can put your thinking cap on liller fella for a sec, we can conclude that Dominican Republic has 10.7 TIMES the aids transmission rate than that of Philippines...
        Don't become upset, my friend.

When something is 10 times something else, that is "an order of magnitude". I'm willing to teach you.

I don't have to try to insult you to explain this to you. I don't come online for that. Because the prostitution in the Philippines? well, res ipsa loquitur.

When the phrase "exponentially" is ussed, it is not intended to use in that fashion. Because the mathematical definition of "exponentially" COULD refer to something that is much smaller or much greater. For example, Avogadro's number. Right?

The point about the Philippines remains:

The number of prostituted persons in the Philippines is about the size of the country's manufacturing workforce, according to Rene Ofreneo, a former Philippine labor undersecretary and an expert on the sex trade. (Dario Agnote, "Sex trade key part of S.E. Asian economies, study says," Kyodo News, 18 August 1998)

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/philippi.htm

Think about that bolded statement for a moment.

As I explained to you earlier. HIV is not the only STD. Misdirection won't work here.

Side note: you seem to be focused on DR. You can keep going. Wrong country.

Comment

• face is a lil weird..but I'm not into asians anyways, I like her hair though

Comment

• Good for you for banging a chick but WTF do you need to post her pics. You have a sister? If you do, how would you react if somebody posted a thread about your sis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
              Don't become upset, my friend.

When something is 10 times something else, that is "an order of magnitude". I'm willing to teach you.

I don't have to try to insult you to explain this to you. I don't come online for that. Because the prostitution in the Philippines? well, res ipsa loquitur.

When the phrase "exponentially" is ussed, it is not intended to use in that fashion. Because the mathematical definition of "exponentially" COULD refer to something that is much smaller or much greater. For example, Avogadro's number. Right?

The point about the Philippines remains:

The number of prostituted persons in the Philippines is about the size of the country's manufacturing workforce, according to Rene Ofreneo, a former Philippine labor undersecretary and an expert on the sex trade. (Dario Agnote, "Sex trade key part of S.E. Asian economies, study says," Kyodo News, 18 August 1998)

Think about that bolded statement for a moment.

As I explained to you earlier. HIV is not the only STD. Misdirection won't work here.

Side note: you seem to be focused on DR. You can keep going. Wrong country.

Lmao... First off, Im not upset my gerry curled friend... I used to teach ESL and small yellow bus kids for NYC DOE so I do have some patience...

But, yes, I do feel a bit vexed and perplexed at your constant barrages on Philippines... Why the need? Did some Pinay skank break your heart? Is your Ivy League Pinoy boss giving your City College ass a rough time??? Did a Pinoy buy the last banana at your local fruit stand? These are questions that noone but you can answer...

I do know one thing though, you suck at verbal confrontations like Joan Guzman making weight. Fail, fracasa, échouer a , lagpak, aborior (since you like latin so much) is the essence you display.

Now, what do you want to talk about? Do you really want to still discuss the word "exponential"? lol.... Wow...now you are saying that "exponential" could refer to something that is much smaller or much greater".... LOL,,,,, what do you think 10.7 times x means??? Please tell me you can comprehend simple math... Please tell me someone that is supposed to be "college educated " can fathom powers of 10 and how 1.07 is EXPONENTIALLY GREATER than .1 ??? Why is it that people that know so little speak so much????

So, what you got for me now, some random opinion about prostitution in the Philippines??? And, to top it all off, it states that "there are same number of prostitutes as the countries manufacturing workforce".

Wow thats a lot...But, wheres the hard numbers, Dios???? How many people are in the "manufacturing workforce" exactly? Ummm... CIA factbook only has "Industry" listed at 15% of the total workforce which is futher divided between "electronics assembly, garments, footwear, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, wood products, food processing, petroleum refining, fishing." Your so called "facts" seem misleading if not blurry at best...

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/rp.html

Now let me give you some real numbers about your ****ty half island...

There are 50,000 women from the Dominican Republic overseas in the sex industry - the fourth highest number in the world
              http://www.catwinternational.org/fac...DominicanR.php

HIV prevalence in the country's estimated 100,000 female sex workers ranges from 2.5% to 12.4%, depending on the locale
              http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/313/5786/474

LMAO!!! Thats 150,000 prostitutes of only a 9,ooo,ooo populous which equates to about 1.67%.....LMAO!!!! Now if you take account that those stats were only for female prostitutes, and the ratio of men to women is almost 50/50 in DR, almost 2 in 50 or 1 in 25 Dominican chicks suck cizzock for a living!!!!

Wow, almost 1 in 25????hahhaha, this means, that you probably have immediate family or at least cousins that take tea bags on the face piece for the pesos....lol

Please, Dios, please tell me you have something else for me... You want to talk about crabs rates next????
              Last edited by nycbgdogg; 09-30-2009, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Id smash it a few times, maybe jizz on the slags face. But i'd never ever date a hoe like that!! good on ya though, easy **** and no strings. whats better??

Comment

• She got some Tig Ol Biddies

Comment

• Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post

How many people are in the "manufacturing workforce" exactly? Ummm... CIA factbook only has "Industry" listed at 15% of the total workforce which is futher divided between "electronics assembly, garments, footwear, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, wood products, food processing, petroleum refining, fishing." Your so called "facts" seem misleading if not blurry at best...

You are so angry. Uh, OK. "Vexed".

Again, I don't need to throw insults. The facts speak for themselves. And in YOUR words now, roughly one out of every six (15% - YOUR number) women in the Philippines is a prostitute.

Nearly one out of six. So, if you envision a Filipino wedding or family reunion....

In the interest of being civil, we can agree to disagree. You will choose to believe that prostitution is a non-issue in the Philippines. I will choose to believe the overwhelming evidence from the United Nations and the multiple university studies.

http://www.ips.fi/koulut/199742/6.htm

http://www.cibailang.com/index.php/2...e-philippines/

This has been my final statement on this issue, or visit to this thread. Feel free to argue with yourself.

Toodles.

Comment

• How much did she cost?

Comment

Working...
                      X