Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Filipino girl Iam banging (PIC)....What you think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]....
    u from Cali son? What part? this girl looks like a typical girl you can clock at like Highlands LOL.

good work tho bro. whats the name of the bar u clocked her at?

i dont usually do bars more of a clubbin guy since you can grind them on the dance floor and get to second base before u even leave the place ya feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret's lover View Post
      if you got stuck in an island with a filipina, would you keep your promise?
      Well, whenever we get into desperate situations, our rules change...right?

Comment

that's a quality lay my mexican friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          TS, don't listen to some of the f@gs on here with their internet standards. She is real world ****able and I would definately slam that hoe if I met her or a similar type of girl at a bar. Its a plus that she sucks a mean **** so congrats on scoring a reasonably hot chic who lets you pipe no strings attached.
          +1!!

Some of these guys are virgins..and single as fuck!!

I agree she ain't the greatest..but she's most definitely hittable..

Too bad Chicago doesn't have a big Filipino population..cuz I've seen a few online and even here in the Chi (very few!) that I wouldn't mind gettin wit..

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            TS, don't listen to some of the f@gs on here with their internet standards. She is real world ****able and I would definately slam that hoe if I met her or a similar type of girl at a bar. Its a plus that she sucks a mean **** so congrats on scoring a reasonably hot chic who lets you pipe no strings attached.
            I have to agree, she is good enough to bang, not bad at all actually I would say. This is real life people, not brazzers.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              me no like.

Seconded...

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                Seconded...
                what's up wit that chick Loki??..

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  I have to agree, she is good enough to bang, not bad at all actually I would say. This is real life people, not brazzers.com
                  u bastard im at work now and i typed in brazzers.com assuming it was like a new myspace full of dimes and it turned out to be ****. thanks alot if im fired or in some scandal im suing you LOL

Comment

im a filipino and that looks like a hoe! no offense. she's the type of girl who u fuuck when ur drunk and she would gobble it nasty! 4/10 for me

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
                      **** you in Miami? hell yeah i been to Miami...L.A bitches aint got nothing on Miami skanks.
                      ???

They ok, never been to LA, IM more looking for a serious relationship now. Talking to this one Cuban chic but boy does she got problems in the head, wish I had a Lexus to lour her in but I owe child support so I cant drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X