Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Eco warrior' Bill Gates defends taking 393 private jet flights in one year 'I'm not part of the problem!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

A lot of people were fans of Epstein for the same reason, he had a lot of money and gave people like Gates a lot of money. If Gates and some others had been with underaged girls, there would have lawsuits against them by now - especially with a few states lifting the statute of limitations for a year or two.
    someone with a lot of money and a lot of power got epstein killed , he had a lot of secrets to tell

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think there is a reasonable in between here.

Travel schedule and security concerns necessitate Gates to have his own plane. Same with CEO’s, major stars etc. They also will have bigger homes etc that create more environmental problems.

Tax them higher so we have more resources to address the damage they cause.

Cant make rich people act poor. But you can ask them for more since the lifestyle negatively impacts the climate for all of us.
      Your "position"

should not matter!!

this is the climate we are talking about!!

the carbon omitted by those planes

would if everyone did that??
      Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post

Your "position"

should not matter!!

this is the climate we are talking about!!

the carbon omitted by those planes

would if everyone did that??
        i dont know how dunn is trying to justify 393 flights in one year as necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Nope, look it up, Gates was clear that he never actually did any business with Epstein, didn't receive money from him.

Who cares if he hasn't been publicly accused? Weinstein got away with it for decades because he paid off his victims, Gates certainly has enough money to do that.

Gates version of the story is that he contacted Epstein to become friends after he came out of prison. I don't know about you but if there was a stranger out there who sexually trafficked and raped kids, I wouldn't be reaching out to them to strike up a friendship. It really doesn't seem questionable to you?

If somebody gets out of prison for dealing drugs and straight away I go and befriend them, kinda suggests I'm looking for a new drug hook-up. Your theory that the ridiculously wealthy Gates was only interested in the money of the less wealthy Epstein doesn't hold up and is the opposite of what Gates has claimed.
          Weinstein was sued several times and the stories were out there. The same with guys like Ron Jeremy and Bill Cosby. I've yet to hear anything about Gates. From what I recall, Gates was trying to get Epstein to donate some crazy amount of money to his charity. I can't remember the exact details.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison View Post

i dont know how dunn is trying to justify 393 flights in one year as necessary
            No justification for gates needed.

It's a free country and he can do what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

No justification for gates needed.

It's a free country and he can do what he wants.
              And free speech can label him a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post

And free speech can label him a hypocrite.
                The op already made that obvious to everyone

Comment

I feel like you ducked all the points I made and just repeated your previous comments that don't add-up. Best case scenario, Gates is a wealthy hypocrite who seeks out child sex traffickers as friends. Even Gates wife hasn't stood by him over this so surprised that a stranger would.

If you were introduced to a random person and they said "hey I'm Jeff, I like raping 14 year olds, I get them delivered from foreign countries to my island" what would your response be? If you answered anything other than "hey I should come to your house to hang out and meet these friends of yours" then your name ain't Bill Gates.

Weinstein was sued several times and the stories were out there. The same with guys like Ron Jeremy and Bill Cosby. I've yet to hear anything about Gates.
                  You need to look up what a NDA is. There are many cases out there of people signing these deals and it staying secret. Your assumption that all the accusations leak out anyway is inaccurate.

​From what I recall, Gates was trying to get Epstein to donate some crazy amount of money to his charity. I can't remember the exact details.
                  Well of course he's gonna try come up with some BS reason. As I said, Gates is richer than Epstein and gives away more to charity, so is a really illogical excuse. Just doing a quick google so feel free to do more digging and correct me. But Epstein's net worth was 500M, Gates net worth is 100B. The charity claim makes no sense and is supported by zero evidence.

Comment

He can fly coach.

tired of these elitist. They put out more carbon in one week than an average person in a lifetime but claim they have the right to and we must change OUR lives up to save the planet. if they really believe the planet is going to collapse in the next decade then start flying coach or STFU
                    Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

Lies pert pertuated by the rich elite to guilt trip ppl

mo gos who got game gizame deserve all the poon and luxurious life style

chit if I were rich like them … I’d be more twisted

I’d make hoes pick up marbles with their toes and eat beluga caviar out they azz cheeks

Comment

Working...
                      X