Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Eco warrior' Bill Gates defends taking 393 private jet flights in one year 'I'm not part of the problem!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

This thread was about global warming and flights, not Epstein, so I have to admit I took the thread off-topic too. But you just wrote this random 'here's what's wrong with black people' stuff out of nowhere?
    Ok global warming has happened b4 and the sun guts hotter on its own

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I feel like you ducked all the points I made and just repeated your previous comments that don't add-up. Best case scenario, Gates is a wealthy hypocrite who seeks out child sex traffickers as friends. Even Gates wife hasn't stood by him over this so surprised that a stranger would.

If you were introduced to a random person and they said "hey I'm Jeff, I like raping 14 year olds, I get them delivered from foreign countries to my island" what would your response be? If you answered anything other than "hey I should come to your house to hang out and meet these friends of yours" then your name ain't Bill Gates.

You need to look up what a NDA is. There are many cases out there of people signing these deals and it staying secret. Your assumption that all the accusations leak out anyway is inaccurate.

Well of course he's gonna try come up with some BS reason. As I said, Gates is richer than Epstein and gives away more to charity, so is a really illogical excuse. Just doing a quick google so feel free to do more digging and correct me. But Epstein's net worth was 500M, Gates net worth is 100B. The charity claim makes no sense and is supported by zero evidence.
      The NDA laws have changed. You can no longer create an NDA, or enforce and NDA, when it comes to sexual assault, rape, etc.

Biden signs law curbing nondisclosure agreements that block victims of sexual harassment from speaking out (cantbuymysilence.com)

Comment

The debate sparked by Bill Gates' extensive use of private jet flights amid his climate change activism underscores the complexity of balancing personal convenience with environmental responsibility. While Gates defends his actions as necessary for his global engagements and learning opportunities, the environmental impact of such frequent air travel cannot be ignored.
        In addressing this issue, it's crucial to consider alternative options that align better with sustainable practices. PBI private flight charters present a viable alternative that could significantly reduce the environmental impact of air travel.​
        Last edited by willitrue; 03-07-2024, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X