No announcement yet.

I need talked out of something stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    This fckin beeetch gave me syphillis. I really don't sleep around like that this chick just been my go too for a few years now. Just friends with benefits. Now I'm cursing her the fuuuuck out and now her brother wants to throw down because I've been running my mouth. I'm crushed. Like shiiiit is embarrassing. I was donating blood plasma for $$$ and they said last week my blood was positive.

I literally want to put hands on this girl. I'm liable to do something dumb to her brother. I'm not trying to say I'm a badass but I wanna ****ing hurt somebody. Im going through 2 DUIs I've been fighting off homelessness for years. I'm a resilient mfer but I don't have a support system and times like these is where I can set myself back really quick

What are my options? Kill the *****? Kill the bitches brother. Kill both. Walk around like a cuck cabr'on and do nothing. Fuuuuck I've been going so hard in the ****ing gym too I'm just beside myself
    Just get some penicillin and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

We are socially conditioned to believe that when something happens, someone is at fault and someone must pay. You need such a thought process for a modern country to exist: There are places where if a poor person is run over in the road, no one is reponsible, because no one cares and the person has no monetary value. Yet in any first world area, people are asked to give an assumed monetary value for the loss sustained.

Your situation is Old Testament! It is prior to, and will outlast any legal system in place. I don't mean "an eye for an eye" so much as, "shiat happens to people" and often enough nobody has been victimized, its just what it is... I don't know the Bible well, but couldn't the Old Testament God show up one day and ask you to sacrifice your son? Why me? Shait happens...

Accept your situation, its part of being a man... its a test. A woman comes home one day and says "I am pregnant" Same kind of thing: Do you fold? or do you say "Honey, if you are pregnant, we will find a way to make sure you and that baby are protected." Being a stand up guy is one of the toughest things any guy can do. It involves a lot more than punching another guy in the nose. And while what I just says sounds silly, and while it may take many moons to realize the value of it... heres the bottom line:

There are two things you control in this world: Your name, your character. You can be in great shape and hit by a car, or a poor homeless individual and win 30 million bucks... You do not control those things... The real man controls his reputation and actions because they are what he can control. Act accordingly, what is your character? what is your reputation worth?
      Red - Look at the cheesy nonsense. Tries too hard to come off as a wise sage.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

What a f**king loser .
        You are the loser for kicking a man when he's down. Don't be a poosy.

Anything can happen to any one of us so dont be an insensitive prick.

Comment

Its just an STD. Not that big a deal. Go get a shot/take a pill and keep it moving.

Comment

I haven't interacted with freedumass/tunney in 5-10 years since i use to tell him wlad was boring asf and beating up out of shape high school football dropouts.He's still hurt after all these years lmao missed you too hoe

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

You are the loser for kicking a man when he's down. Don't be a poosy.

Anything can happen to any one of us so dont be an insensitive prick.
              The TS is a racist scumbag. F**k him, he's a loser. I always thought he was a loser, then he posts proof lol. I know I don't f**k skanks raw, that's asking to get a STD. His own stupidity brought this situation upon him. Then he posts about killing people lol, what a f**king loser. Only another loser takes up for scum like the TS.

Comment

Are you able to just walk away from it all? Get a shot/pill and then just forget about them.

Honestly, what issue do you have with her brother besides that he's running his mouth too much. And if this chick is giving you STDs than get the funk outta there. You can catch another STD or catch a case, or you could just move on.

Get those meds though...................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

The TS is a racist scumbag. F**k him, he's a loser. I always thought he was a loser, then he posts proof lol. I know I don't f**k skanks raw, that's asking to get a STD. His own stupidity brought this situation upon him. Then he posts about killing people lol, what a f**king loser. Only another loser takes up for scum like the TS.
                  how am i racist im biracial you clown. ive never been banned for being racist. You have a history of racism and were found posting on racist websites before. There is a thread about it somewhere i remember. The more things change the more some things never change lmao\

wouldnt be the first person to say outrageous things out of anger on the internet
                  Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-21-2022, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post
                    Are you able to just walk away from it all? Get a shot/pill and then just forget about them.

Honestly, what issue do you have with her brother besides that he's running his mouth too much. And if this chick is giving you STDs than get the funk outta there. You can catch another STD or catch a case, or you could just move on.

Get those meds though...................Rockin'
                    I was running my mouth too much lol I called her all kinds of shiiiiit i was so mad. Now im fine just had to be vulnerable for a second and see outside myself which is hard when your mad. I might just give him the one on one and be done with it. He's probably gonna swing at me anyways, i know i would if that was my sister. What a mess
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Now I get to go to work with a black eye tonight.

Mfer came to my street with his mom and sister. He's like early 20s quick hands. He definitely landed more but i took em to land one. Everytime I hit him he ran and reset because I have size on him. His mom broke it up because he was leaking from his mouth but I got scar tissue so my face looks like a domestic violence victim like he scratched me a few times too smh
                      feel waaaaaay better now. He definitely fought angry and more purpose I didn't really get into it until he hit me a few times because my adrenaline dumped I was just starting to get tired and sleep too when pulled up. Was a good scrap tho he held it down for his sister I respect the little mfer way more.
                      Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 06-21-2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X