X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Blackwater Wagner. They kill civilians
    I used to think Blackwater were all elite former US Spec Ops US NAVY SEALS TYPES

but I heard many were guys who ucked up and got kicked out of the US military?

sometimes Blackwater gave them light duty

remember when those 4 Blackwater guys were killed triggering the Battle of Fallujah​

were you there?

Comment

• Russia Today.

BattlingNelson BattlingNelson likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Russia Today.

yes? you can read, well done!
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

yes? you can read, well done!
          Russia today is 'Mainstream Media'.

You state well shouldn't believe mainstream media.

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Hired mercenaries
            This terrorist attack was carried out by Ukrainian hired mercenaries? Are you serious now Beer, you really believe that?

Comment

Blackwater Wagner. They kill civilians
              Oh Blackwater Wagner was it? Here’s the selfie video that was filmed by the terrorists and broadcast by ISIS social media during the attacks. Beware, it’s brutal.

Comment

• The entire world’s military rankings

Most of the world is either neutral or rooting for Russia in this war

France couldn’t even make top 5 lol
                IMG_6542.webp
                Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 03-26-2024, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• My old mate Stimpy back in the Mail....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-Putin.html

He said he was planning to teach English but I think the pay was too good to turn down. Kid's nearly 50 now mind - coupla years younger than me - and I sure as **** wouldn't want to be ****ing around anywhere near any front lines at my age (or indeed fight for any state anywhere ever).

Ah well, guess he's finally burnt his bridges, bless his crazy little cotton socks. Stupid ****er but I still hope nothing terrible happens to him.

Stuff about his dad disowning him is kinda b/s though - his dad was never really in his life at all from the age of 17 or so. Never even mentioned him. He talked about his mum some, ring her from time to time but never his dad.
                  Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Russia today is 'Mainstream Media'.

You state well shouldn't believe mainstream media.
                    I take any media source with a pinch of salt... all I have communicated is what I read

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                      My old mate Stimpy back in the Mail....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-Putin.html

He said he was planning to teach English but I think the pay was too good to turn down. Kid's nearly 50 now mind - coupla years younger than me - and I sure as **** wouldn't want to be ****ing around anywhere near any front lines at my age (or indeed fight for any state anywhere ever).

Ah well, guess he's finally burnt his bridges, bless his crazy little cotton socks. Stupid ****er but I still hope nothing terrible happens to him.

Stuff about his dad disowning him is kinda b/s though - his dad was never really in his life at all from the age of 17 or so. Never even mentioned him. He talked about his mum some, ring her from time to time but never his dad.
                      That's pretty funny that you know him ha, saw that article this morning scrolling through

Comment

Working...
                      X