This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Lol who's going to confirm NATO in country?
    Maybe the same mainstream media that said there are some u.s. personnel in Ukraine right now? Not combat roles though. Mainly intel, advisory and the publicly acknowledged tracking aid role.

Do u honestly think NATO troops are in Ukraine fighting?

Like I said, there will be intel, cia types, but that won't be confirmed.

But most nato personnel were withdrawn pre invasion.

Just use your common sense. Training and other things can be done just across the border. Theh dont actually have to be in Ukraine.

Even the advisory role is done outside of Ukraine. There are phones, radios, computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

That doesn't make you any less of a traitor to our race , for your continued support to destabilise and to mainly destroy a 96% white nation.
      White
      Christian
      Race traitor

Things that really don't have anything to do with the Ukraine war.

Except for certain ppl who let those things matter a lot in their life.

That last sentence was 14 words
      Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

That doesn't make you any less of a traitor to our race , for your continued support to destabilise and to mainly destroy a 96% white nation.
        BTW Ukraine is significantly more white and significantly more Christian than russia.

You should be supporting Ukraine.

as always, you're ass backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Russia is one of the least Christian nations in Europe with the largest and currently fastest growing Muslim populations,

below is a map of Christians in Europe with Red being highest. I really don’t know what sort of horse shіt propaganda you continue swallowing.

Not only that, Russia is also the divorce and abortion capital of Europe.

Calling Russians a Christian nation is laughable.

Comment

You are not a part of our race.

I'm a Slav, just like Russians, and I would laugh in your damn face if you ever said you're one of us.

Comment

Putin is more popular than he has ever been , 80% approval ratings because the Russian population knows you want to carve up their nation,
              I wouldn’t count on Russian ratings at all, but I would also think Putin is quite popular.
              That's why they have so many volunteers now , people still keep arriving to volunteer to this day.
              More young men are leaving the country though.
              Prighozin was obviously trolling , Gazprom and other big companies will probably have their own private militaries to protect their infastructure as in pipelines,
              but just as wagner , they will answer to the Russian military.
              Prighozin is also not the boss of wagner , more like a manager or spokesperson.
              Didn’t you notice how Prigoshin shamed the MOD saying he didn’t get enough ammo? There’s quite clearly a rift in the command structure.

Interesting that you think the private armies are to protect infrastructure. That’s new, but ok. A lot of fires are raging in Russia, so it may be understandable that big companies wants their structures guarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Wagner still needs the Russian military to rain artillery down on enemies
                They aren’t getting it though. Why? Maybe MOD envy Wagner? Maybe MOD wants to use the scarce resources for themselves? Whatever. There’s clearly a rift.
                Chechen boss wants to make his own version of Wagner
                Have you seen Chechen boss (Kadyrov) lately? He is sick. Russian FSB has poisoned him and he now has an uncureable kidney disease. Kadyrov became to dangerous for Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

You are not a part of our race.

I'm a Slav, just like Russians, and I would laugh in your damn face if you ever said you're one of us.
                  He’s a muzz.

Comment

Ukraine is 96% white and Christian, Russia is barely half white and Christian. Im sorry guy unlike Russian propaganda we live in the real world and deal with facts not illusions.

by the way the below graph is from 2005 so these numbers are even worse by now then what is shown. Russia probably 40% Christian and MAYBE 50% white at this point.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-12-2023, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Ukraine is 96% white and Christian, Russia is barely half white and Christian. Im sorry guy unlike Russian propaganda we live in the real world and deal with facts not illusions.

by the way the below graph is from 2005 so these numbers are even worse by now then what is shown. Russia probably 40% Christian and MAYBE 50% white at this point.

I wonder what the 27% other stands for. It puzzles me if only about half the Russians are Christian. I know that Putins regime has been hard on other Christians than the orthodox fascist official church, so I’d expect some of the 27% is also some kind of Christian and not just the 1% as depicted or the small number of other Christian’s. That seems somewhat off.
                      Last edited by BattlingNelson; 03-12-2023, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X