This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I wonder what the 27% other stands for. It puzzles me if only about half the Russians are Christian. I know that Putins regime has been hard on other Christians than the orthodox fascist official church, so I’d expect some of the 27% is also some kind of Christian and not just the 1% as depicted.
    It says 27% is non religious, meaning they might believe in a higher power or something along those lines but not the Christian version.

Not to mention this study was done in 2005 way before Puttin and Mordor were the authoritarians they are today. Those numbers certainly are worse today
    BattlingNelson BattlingNelson likes this.

Comment

• If there's a bank run this week and a collapse this war will be over. No way Americans put up with funding this war while we meltdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        If there's a bank run this week and a collapse this war will be over. No way Americans put up with funding this war while we meltdown.
        You aren’t funding anything, all you’re doing is complaining without having a shred of awareness in regards to geopolitical implications, probably because you think this all an illusion conjured by the “globalists” ie the new catch phrase for the Illuminati. And secondly it’s not up to the Americans it’s up to their represented leaders, almost all of which are in agreement.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO

keep laughing , it's coming to an end
          Like I've said before, you're corny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO

Look here douchebag , overtime you are going to piss me off, i'm going to gather a bunch of friends and beat a random pole half to death here , understand
            I'll teach your beggar @ss
            Bytch please

If your friends are as weak and pussified as you come across, a 10 year old Polish girl will handle them, nevermind a full grown man

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Bytch please

If your friends are as weak and pussified as you come across, a 10 year old Polish girl will handle them, nevermind a full grown man
              I'll never forget the first time I saw El Gringo on this forum.

It was years back, he made a thread saying how awesome he felt and how exhilarating it was to knock a girl unconscious. He said she started it though.

i mean no matter what you think of women or equal rights whatever, that shouldn't be a moment of achievement for an "alpha male" lol

Comment

• Listen to Putin’s recent speeches.

I’ve heard no mention of White Christian Nationalism [WCN].

White Christian Nationalism is projection by Westerners who like Russia.

They like the traditional values that Russia has chosen and mix that up for WCN:

*Putin has repeatedly criticized the West for pushing lgbtq+ onto children. And wants to contain that liberal trash within the West

*the US wants a woke army. Russia wants a strong army. the US will sacrifice strength for wokeness

*gender roles and the perceived lack of toxic feminism seen in the West

*the Mayor of Moscow banned g@y pride parades in his city

Russia has a history of Russian nationalism rather than WCN.

Being white Christians wasn’t enough to stop the people of the Baltic’s from being relocated by the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union then colonized the Baltic’s by populating it with Russians.

& Putin stated that he’s a Russian nationalist:
                Above all, we should acknowledge that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a major geopolitical disaster of the century. As for the Russian nation, it became a genuine drama. Tens of millions of our co-citizens and co-patriots found themselves outside Russian territory. Moreover, the epidemic of disintegration infected Russia itself.
                keywords co-citizens & co-patriots

He’s prioritizing Russian nationals:

People who identify with Russia and prefer Russian governance over that of former Soviet States. The people of the Donbass, Transnistria, those breakaway parts of Georgia, etc.

Russia like America is about 70% white.

Unlike melting pot America, Russia’s ethnic minorities have their own states.

Putin would risk alienating minorities and breaking the Russian Federation apart if he was to go WCN

Putin started in politics as the sidekick to a liberal politician.

He isn’t this white supremacist christian that Western conservapolidorks wishes he is lol.

Here’s the mayor of Moscow, an Asian:
                image.jpg
                And then a half-Asian serving as Russia’s Minister of Defence:image.jpg
                Further reading:
                Rossiyanin (n.) means ‘Russian citizen’, and it is applied to people of all ethnic backgrounds living in Russia. It is derived from the word Rossiya, which means Russia.

Roosskiy (adj.) - when applied to a person, means ethnic Russian. It is also used as a general term for Russian, like the Russian language or Russian cuisine.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Listen to Putin’s recent speeches.

I’ve heard no mention of White Christian Nationalism [WCN].

White Christian Nationalism is projection by Westerners who like Russia.

They like the traditional values that Russia has chosen and mix that up for WCN:

*Putin has repeatedly criticized the West for pushing lgbtq+ onto children. And wants to contain that liberal trash within the West

*the US wants a woke army. Russia wants a strong army. the US will sacrifice strength for wokeness

*gender roles and the perceived lack of toxic feminism seen in the West

*the Mayor of Moscow banned g@y pride parades in his city

Russia has a history of Russian nationalism rather than WCN.

Being white Christians wasn’t enough to stop the people of the Baltic’s from being relocated by the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union then colonized the Baltic’s by populating it with Russians.

& Putin stated that he’s a Russian nationalist:keywords co-citizens & co-patriots

He’s prioritizing Russian nationals:

People who identify with Russia and prefer Russian governance over that of former Soviet States. The people of the Donbass, Transnistria, those breakaway parts of Georgia, etc.

Russia like America is about 70% white.

Unlike melting pot America, Russia’s ethnic minorities have their own states.

Putin would risk alienating minorities and breaking the Russian Federation apart if he was to go WCN

Putin started in politics as the sidekick to a liberal politician.

He isn’t this white supremacist christian that Western conservapolidorks wishes he is lol.

Here’s the mayor of Moscow, an Asian:
                  image.jpg
                  And then a half-Asian serving as Russia’s Minister of Defence:image.jpg
                  Further reading:

You ever watch "***** riot"? Russia is super religious. No gay chit going on there.

Comment

• Pothead Szef calling anyone corny & soft

what’s next a homeless calling someone broke

puss pole failed to silence the pro-Russia posters by dedicating a thread to them

The mentally fragile pole can’t handle a difference in opinion

the forum g@y guy then makes a thread proposing the ban of Russian boxers

Imagine if Rocky ducked Drago because nah man not going to fight you, you from the enemy country

I’m going to speed dial szef’s mother & Azzk if szef translates to stupid in polish

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

You ever watch "***** riot"? Russia is super religious. No gay chit going on there.
                      That Putin a cunning manipulator

Clowning the West for pushing lgbtq+ onto children is a recurring theme in his speeches

He knows most of the world thinks that godless degeneracy is some weirdo sht. Loved by a small group Western liberal losers

I don’t think he’s any more or less evil than the US Deep State.

He’s the leader of a rival great power and a far better president than the one heading the West

Comment

Working...
                      X