Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko brothers with Musk’s Starlink kits made it to Kiev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babadoux View Post
      Klitschko brothers with Musk’s Starlink kits made it to Kiev.
      Damn Wladimir in kyiv too.

I understand Vitali has to be there. Vitali is mayor of kyiv.

I think Wladimir was out of the country when this started. Wladimir must've come back because of the war.

Hope they dont get killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        thousands ofRussians spamming comment section of white house page first video on instagram , check that out for people still hoping that russians will rise against Putin , they are standing behind their leader
        Russia blocked western media and social media didn't they?

So how are normal citizens in Russia commenting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Russia blocked western media and social media didn't they?

So how are normal citizens in Russia commenting?
          same way Americans can access crypto sites that block Americans

VPN baby

VPNs have become the most popular apps in Russia ever since this invasion

EL_GRINGO likes this.

Comment

• I was watching RT news and they interviewed people living on the eastern border of Ukraine. Since 2014, Ukraine army has been shelling/bombing settlements with Russian ethnic population, over 13,000 people killed. One guy was saying how his dad got a fractured skull and a neighbor got disemboweled from shelling. His house that took him 15 years to build, got destroyed by Ukraine army. A woman was describing how she lost her leg from shelling and her daughter had to drag her to the basement. Footage of Ukraine army actively bombing settlements from a nearby airport was shown. There's a reason why they're doing everything they can to ban Russian news sources, they are trying to cover up crimes against humanity by Ukraine. Independent journalists are also saying how Ukraine army are bombing their own people, then blaming it on Russia, and placing artillery near residential buildings, basically using citizens as shields. Given the despicable acts committed by Ukraine government, I absolutely support Putin in taking out the evil regime and neo nazis in Ukraine. Unfortunately the truth is being covered up by big tech companies and western media. Just want to thank Rich for opening a discussion around this important geopolitical event. May truth prevail. God bless
            if true, they invasion to throw out Ukrainian leadership is warranted

Comment

• Got a feeling one of the Klitschkos not gonna make it

That would either lower Ukrainians morale or make them even more determined, especially if it's Vitali

I hope I'm wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Got a feeling one of the Klitschkos not gonna make it

That would either lower Ukrainians morale or make them even more determined, especially if it's Vitali

I hope I'm wrong
                Putin is an idiot and an imbecile
                Last edited by Bret_Hart; 03-06-2022, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Nonsense. People repeating Russian propaganda. Eastern Ukraine was/is an insurgence supplied and fought by Russia. It's not Ukraine bombing cities, it's trench warfare. Go watch some reports by vice etc where they were in the trenches showing you what's happening. Ukraine soldiers are under constant attack.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-06-2022, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    There haven’t been any evidence of the alleged genocide. It’s RT. Draw your own conclusions.
                    Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Anyone near Manchester at the Rally today? 1pm St Annes Sq. Anyone's there maybe meet up?

Comment

Working...
                      X