Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Moss will be a problem. My question is whether Alex Smith is good enough to get the best out of Moss.

Comment

• Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Close
      49ers announced they have signed CB Perrish Cox to a two-year contract. Â

Not sure if should care or not about this signing.

Comment

• San Francisco 49ers ‏ @49ers Close
        Perrish Cox said he had a great relationship with #49ers DB coach Ed Donatell with the Broncos. "Hopefully that can start up again."

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          I don't think Moss will be a problem. My question is whether Alex Smith is good enough to get the best out of Moss.
          the golden question indeed.............

Comment

• Breaking news:

Niners sucks.

Raiders excellence.

Lakers rule.

Giants blow.

Dodgers reign.

Warriors lame.
            Last edited by w/Attitude; 03-13-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
              I don't think Moss will be a problem. My question is whether Alex Smith is good enough to get the best out of Moss.
              Come on, even the worst quarterback should be able to throw the ball up 5 times a game or so and let Moss try to get it. If Moss can deliver that play 1 or 2 times a game, that's all they need him to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Moss is my all-time fave receiver and he was one of the reasons Vikings are my favorite team.... but I have to say this is a very risky signing. Moss has had some major attitude problems in the last couple of years. To the point where it seems to effect teams and their on field performance. The guy was literally giving up in the middle of plays. Causing QBs to throw the ball into empty space where he suppose to be cuz he just chose not to run in that play.

Harbough is a really smart and good coach so I have to believe that he had a good long talk with Moss and knows what to expect of him otherwise this will turnout to be a big fail.
                The positives for Moss outweigh the negatives. And it's not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
                  Breaking news:

Niners sucks.

Raiders excellence.

Lakers rule.

Giants blow.

Dodgers reign.

Warriors lame.
                  your a fuken moron..........GTFO my thread tard..........hahahha

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/16219430.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Close
                    Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Looks like its bye bye Morgan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
                      your a fuken moron..........GTFO my thread tard..........hahahha

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/16219430.jpg[/IMG]
                      i re-claim this thread.

from now on it will be the 2012-2012 oakland raiders thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X