**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

So Moss is going to start running 4.3's, and 40+ verticals, for Alex Smith?

Sorry, my friend. That is why Moss is going to be a first ballot HOF'er.

He was a vertical game changer.

We do need a deep threat, but can Moss even run past 40 yards, not get the ball, and start giving up?

Maybe the Niners need to get get Cunningham, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

So Moss is going to start running 4.3's, and 40+ verticals, for Alex Smith?

Sorry, my friend. That is why Moss is going to be a first ballot HOF'er.

He was a vertical game changer.

We do need a deep threat, but can Moss even run past 40 yards, not get the ball, and start giving up?

Maybe the Niners need to get get Cunningham, lol.
      Jim Harbaugh will get the best out of Moss.

I trust in Jim.

Honey badger don't care.

Comment

• Moss is a worse prima donna than TO...and Smith is a far worse QB than Jeff Garcia.

I see this working out great for you guys

Comment

• lol at 9er fans busting nuts cuz they signed a shot to ***** moss

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Jim Harbaugh will get the best out of Moss.

I trust in Jim.

Honey badger don't care.
            I hear you.

I just don't know, though. It's like a Ferrari that has last it's shine.

Harbaugh want's F-350 super duty trucks. Can Moss buy into that?

It could be I'm questioning the Q.B. But why mess with something that got you to the NFC championship?

I just see Moss being anything but a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I hear you.

I just don't know, though. It's like a Ferrari that has last it's shine.

Harbaugh want's F-350 super duty trucks. Can Moss buy into that?

It could be I'm questioning the Q.B. But why mess with something that got you to the NFC championship?

I just see Moss being anything but a problem.
              A problem that can be cut at anytime. he's very low risk to high reward. Jim not afraid to cut a guy who won't buy in.

Comment

• Im sure coach Harbaugh knows what he'll get out of Randy Moss, #4ever9er!

Comment

• Moss is my all-time fave receiver and he was one of the reasons Vikings are my favorite team.... but I have to say this is a very risky signing. Moss has had some major attitude problems in the last couple of years. To the point where it seems to effect teams and their on field performance. The guy was literally giving up in the middle of plays. Causing QBs to throw the ball into empty space where he suppose to be cuz he just chose not to run in that play.

Harbough is a really smart and good coach so I have to believe that he had a good long talk with Moss and knows what to expect of him otherwise this will turnout to be a big fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post
                    no , son.

that receiving corp is solid.

they're below average because of alex smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                      Moss is my all-time fave receiver and he was one of the reasons Vikings are my favorite team.... but I have to say this is a very risky signing. Moss has had some major attitude problems in the last couple of years. To the point where it seems to effect teams and their on field performance. The guy was literally giving up in the middle of plays. Causing QBs to throw the ball into empty space where he suppose to be cuz he just chose not to run in that play.

Harbough is a really smart and good coach so I have to believe that he had a good long talk with Moss and knows what to expect of him otherwise this will turnout to be a big fail.
                      I gotta go with Coach H on this one......he personally worked him out....he must have seen something left..or at least seen more than we currently have or could have gotten elsewhere......

So far in his short stint Coach H has not steered us wrong so ill reluctantly and begrudgingly buy in to this one if Coach give it his good to go....

Now about Payton Manning......

Comment

Working...
                      X