No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Thanks for the links guys. Lots of fans here at work at bummed at this game not being on TV.
    No problem.

Now ship the green k, you e-rich muh****a.

Comment

Thanks for the links guys. Lots of fans here at work at bummed at this game not being on TV.
      Well it is gonna be on TV but only if you got the NFL Network Channel......Time Warner doesn't carry it (those fukn faaags) but direct TV does so do other cable companies.....check out why TW don't carry it.......those fuken greedy *****s wanna charge us for this channel......and the NFL won't stand for it..........WAR NFL on this subject!!!

http://www.adweek.com/news/televisio...ak-down-135870
      Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-22-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        No problem.

Now ship the green k, you e-rich muh****a.
        Looks like I just gave you one recently, it's not letting me.

Comment

Looks like I just gave you one recently, it's not letting me.
          daaaaaaaaaamn I just saw your E-wad.......you rollin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• How about them Ravens?

Comment

How about them Ravens?

That was a "good" loss..............how is a loss ever good you ask?

It brings the Niners back to earth.......it reminds them that ****ty blocking from the O line vs a LEGIT Defense ain't gonna cut it....it shows us our weaknesses so we can target them and work on them before playoffs........we will be facing this caliber defense again Dec 19 Vs the Steel Curtain........hopefully we learned from this game.....but first gotta take care of biz with the Rams and Cards......for wins 10 and 11!!!!! GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Looking at your remaining schedule, you should be a lock for the #2 seed but them Saints will be one game behind if they win tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Looking at your remaining schedule, you should be a lock for the #2 seed but them Saints will be one game behind if they win tonight.
                  St Louie twice.....Cards once...Seattle once.....the only one that SHOULD represent a problem would be Pittsburgh.......I DIG!!!!!!!

Comment

• How about em shutouts???

Comment

• Dunno that Imma rush out and get NFC "WEST" Champs gear but damn it feels good to be a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLEED
                      THE
                      RED N GOLD...........

Comment

Working...
                      X