No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    That's fine. I just figured seeing how I posted last, joking with John, you made that post regarding me.

But yeah. I don't deny it that I grew up a Niners fan. Have I always cheered them on like you or John? No, can't say that I did. As I gravitated towards the Eagles when I started to watch football again.

But I still got love for them. Even now, I really can't imagine being a full on Niners fan again. I just can't love a team just because of 1 person(harbaugh). I have to like a team for the team as a whole, for me to cheer for them.

But I still have Niner tendencies. West Coast offense love, favoring balanced offenses, gun for the TE, and can't cheer for the Packers at all, what-so-ever.
    I didn't even see you post bro......but I still hate bandwagon ****s.......

Comment

• The Niners is gonna be on the internet Thursday. Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh. Goodstuff!!

Week 15 is the preview of the Superbowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
        The Niners is gonna be on the internet Thursday. Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh. Goodstuff!!

Week 15 is the preview of the Superbowl.
        what you mean?? speaking of anyone how this streaming stuff works?? my stoopid cable provider doesn't carry the NFL network......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          what you mean?? speaking of anyone how this streaming stuff works?? my stoopid cable provider doesn't carry the NFL network......
          It won't be shown on TV. It's gonna be on NFLN <--------streaming.

Just google NFLN and it should be there.

Comment

It won't be shown on TV. It's gonna be on NFLN <--------streaming.

Just google NFLN and it should be there.
            I hope your right......

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              I hope your right......
              Holy crap....now that I'm paying attention and investigating it. It might not be free at all as I thought.

Comment

Holy crap....now that I'm paying attention and investigating it. It might not be free at all as I thought.
                Yeah I don't think it is at all........you have to either get it as part of your cable or go somewhere to see it........but we'll see what I can find ahhahaa

Comment

• Here ya go, guys...

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/american-football.html

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/

Comment

• Also Wiziwig for NFL.

also Firstrow has some great Red Zone streams, thats what I watch on Sundays along with 1-2 games in seperate windows.

Those sites are the best, oh also for tonights MNF, here is a HD STREAM

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4ebc488080489

Comment

• Thanks for the links guys. Lots of fans here at work at bummed at this game not being on TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X