Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have won by a lot more tonight. Smith overthrew 2 sure fire TD's.

And lol @ the people still not giving the Niners credit. They had to absolutely collapse against the Cowboys or they would be undefeated.

But, you know what they say, haters gonna hate.

Comment

• Hey John. Can I come back to the Niners?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Hey John. Can I come back to the Niners?

Comment

• Great day from Crabtree.

Gore needs to get healthier.

Alex needs to step up for Baltimore.

The Defense should be able to give Flacco Hell.

Liking our odds vs The Ravens.
          Last edited by Evil Abed; 11-21-2011, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• How bout them 40 niners?

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen...........HOW BOUT THEM NINERS!!!!!!!!!

First winning season in a damn decade is now in the books!! I want playoffs so bad too!!!

and I swear if I see one more MOF***GA trying to say .....I USED TO LIKE THE NINERS.......so now im back in.......imma fuken shoot them in the face.....FUK bandwagonners.......I hope you eat **** and break a leg trying to get on our bandwagon...fwaggets.......

I BLEED NINER RED AND GOLD.......ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!
              Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-21-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                Ladies and gentlemen...........HOW BOUT THEM NINERS!!!!!!!!!

First winning season in a damn decade is now in the books!! I want playoffs so bad too!!!

and I swear if I see one more MOF***GAZ trying to say .....I USED TO LIKE THE NINERS.......so now im back in.......imma fuken shoot them in the face.....FUK bandwagonners.......I hope you eat **** and break a leg trying to get on our bandwagon...fwaggets.......

I assume this is aimed towards me.

However, I was a 49er fan as a kid and I have always said it. I mentioned this, on this site, before this year where suddenly the Niners look great.

My favorite QB of all time is Steve Young. As a 4 year old kid, in a family of Cowboy and Raider fans. I continued up to the Jeff Garcia era, where I stopped watching football as a whole. Even though I played micro/peewee whatever you call it in your area, I didn't watch football anymore.

When I started watching football again, I gravitated towards the Eagles. What can I say? You spend a couple years from the sport, your not gonna automatically think to look at your old team(not as a pre-teen).

I remember being a kid and flipping my shit because the Packers scored on us and I thought the game was over. Then the TO catch between two defenders happened and I flipped my shit again but in happiness. I was in Costa Mesa at that time.

Hell, I hate the Packers because of the Niners. I seriously can't cheer on the Packers at all because of my memories as a Niners fan.

I do say though. As I have said at the beginning of the year in this topic. I always like to see the Niners do good. They were my childhood team.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen...........HOW BOUT THEM NINERS!!!!!!!!!

and I swear if I see one more MOF***GAZ trying to say .....I USED TO LIKE THE NINERS.......so now im back in.......imma fuken shoot them in the face.....FUK bandwagonners.......I hope you eat **** and break a leg trying to get on our bandwagon...fwaggets.......

Oh come on Ric. What about this? I'm just glad I'm on page 3 of this thread.
                  My team will always be the 49er. 49er or cheer nobody for me.

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  You know your not the only one...many 49ers fans abandoned ship when we started sucking ballz on the field...but we welcome all of you with open arms....now mind you...Im in no way shape or form excusing or condoning your behavior but the important part is that you have admitted you have a problem....we can now let the healing begin....

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I assume this is aimed towards me.

However, I was a 49er fan as a kid and I have always said it. I mentioned this, on this site, before this year where suddenly the Niners look great.

My favorite QB of all time is Steve Young. As a 4 year old kid, in a family of Cowboy and Raider fans. I continued up to the Jeff Garcia era, where I stopped watching football as a whole. Even though I played micro/peewee whatever you call it in your area, I didn't watch football anymore.

When I started watching football again, I gravitated towards the Eagles. What can I say? You spend a couple years from the sport, your not gonna automatically think to look at your old team(not as a pre-teen).
                    I remember being a kid and flipping my shit because the Packers scored on us and I thought the game was over. Then the TO catch between two defenders happened and I flipped my shit again but in happiness. I was in Costa Mesa at that time.

Hell, I hate the Packers because of the Niners. I seriously can't cheer on the Packers at all because of my memories as a Niners fan.

I do say though. As I have said at the beginning of the year in this topic. I always like to see the Niners do good. They were my childhood team.
                    Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Oh come on Ric. What about this? I'm just glad I'm on page 3 of this thread.
                    My team will always be the 49er. 49er or cheer nobody for me.
                    Hahhaha I actually wasn't talkin bout either one of you kats......I was talkin bout people I actually know or see at the bars etc......ALL OF THE SUDDEN there are Niner fans left and right now at the place where I go watch my games......as early as this season there were 3 of us.............THREE OF US watching our niners get fuken handled for ever.....now it's packed with bandwagonaer ****s who say WELL I USED TO BE A FAN FOR EVER......... so I was really talkin bout them.........but if the shoe fits......hahahaha........

Comment

Hahhaha I actually wasn't talkin bout either one of you kats......I was talkin bout people I actually know or see at the bars etc......ALL OF THE SUDDEN there are Niner fans left and right now at the place where I go watch my games......as early as this season there were 3 of us.............THREE OF US watching our niners get fuken handled for ever.....now it's packed with bandwagonaer ****s who say WELL I USED TO BE A FAN FOR EVER......... so I was really talkin bout them.........but if the shoe fits......hahahaha........
                      That's fine. I just figured seeing how I posted last, joking with John, you made that post regarding me.

But yeah. I don't deny it that I grew up a Niners fan. Have I always cheered them on like you or John? No, can't say that I did. As I gravitated towards the Eagles when I started to watch football again.

But I still got love for them. Even now, I really can't imagine being a full on Niners fan again. I just can't love a team just because of 1 person(harbaugh). I have to like a team for the team as a whole, for me to cheer for them.

But I still have Niner tendencies. West Coast offense love, favoring balanced offenses, gun for the TE, and can't cheer for the Packers at all, what-so-ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X