No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Nah, would rather celebrate our championship in here....

we shall re-visit this post......

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post

we shall re-visit this post......
      I'm from the future bro

Comment

I'm from the future bro
        I knew you were him....

Comment

• Comment

• How are you guys looking next year as far as free agents and salary cap goes?

Comment

How are you guys looking next year as far as free agents and salary cap goes?
              We're good. Gotta resign Boldin, Brown, Goodwin and Osgood. Hoping we can sign Jairus Byrd instead of resigning Hitner.

Cap won't be an issue in 2014. 2015 doe we in major shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                We're good. Gotta resign Boldin, Brown, Goodwin and Osgood. Hoping we can sign Jairus Byrd instead of resigning Hitner.

Cap won't be an issue in 2014. 2015 doe we in major shit.
                Thats it? Fuark, we have some huge decisions to make in the next two years. This year our notable free agents are tate(wr), Baldwin(wr), Bennett(de), browner(cb), thurmond III(cb), Robinson(fb), hauschka(k), three of our offensive lineman and a linebacker.

Then the year after; Sherman, Thomas, Clemons, carpenter, kj wright and maxwell are up.

Not to mention the huge contract Russell Wilson will inevitably get

Comment

Thats it? Fuark, we have some huge decisions to make in the next two years. This year our notable free agents are tate(wr), Baldwin(wr), Bennett(de), browner(cb), thurmond III(cb), Robinson(fb), hauschka(k), three of our offensive lineman and a linebacker.

Then the year after; Sherman, Thomas, Clemons, carpenter, kj wright and maxwell are up.

Not to mention the huge contract Russell Wilson will inevitably get
                  I keep thinking you're a Niners fan with that handle.

There's definitely going to be a lot of hard decisions to be made going forward. I think Browner is as good as gone. Same with MRob. Hauschka will be back, I think. Bennett will hopefully be back (he's been my favorite FA pickup so far). Baldwin and Tate are going to be tough. They both have great hands and I think the system they play in will not receive big money interest from other teams so hopefully we can keep them both.

Going forward after that though...man, I just want to enjoy this team while it's here.

Comment

• Farewell Candlestick

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      Farewell Candlestick

Only watched a 1/4 of the farewell and it was glorious !

Thanks..... Good Times !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X