Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a very good game. See ya in Seattle!

Comment

• Saw alot of mistakes today, alot of missed opportunities, alot of blown coverage, but they overcame and conquered a must win game. Kaep's numbers don't tell the entire story, this was his best game of the season in just the way he took charge of the offense and stayed composed.

I'm glad this was a close game, and I'm not expecting Seattle to adjust come playoff time.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Saw alot of mistakes today, alot of missed opportunities, alot of blown coverage, but they overcame and conquered a must win game. Kaep's numbers don't tell the entire story, this was his best game of the season in just the way he took charge of the offense and stayed composed.

I'm glad this was a close game, and I'm not expecting Seattle to adjust come playoff time.
        Lol at thinking the seahawks won't adjust, and it wouldn't be a different game in Seattle (which is what it would be in playoffs). I could say this and that about mistakes and missed opportunity's aswell, but ultimately you guys played a good game and pulled out the win. Come playoff time expect us to have harvin, atleast one of our corners back, aswell as be better prepared and hyped for revenge.

Kaep played good, most of all I was impressed with your o lines protection. They did good in getting him some time. Its amazing what an o line can do when they can communicate with each other, eh? Come playoff time in the clink, that'll be a little different

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
          Lol at thinking the seahawks won't adjust, and it wouldn't be a different game in Seattle (which is what it would be in playoffs). I could say this and that about mistakes and missed opportunity's aswell, but ultimately you guys played a good game and pulled out the win. Come playoff time expect us to have harvin, atleast one of our corners back, aswell as be better prepared and hyped for revenge.

Kaep played good, most of all I was impressed with your o lines protection. They did good in getting him some time. Its amazing what an o line can do when they can communicate with each other, eh? Come playoff time in the clink, that'll be a little different
          Like I said before, we'll see how they respond to their own hype. We'll see how they respond when teams get physical with them like the 49ers did last night.

After the Seahawks absorbed a 19-17 loss to the 49ers, Sherman blamed the loss on the officiating.

"We didn't project it to be this way," Sherman said, via quotes distributed by the 49ers. "We expected to blow them out but they got the benefit of a few calls tonight throughout the game and that helps you especially on third down, we will see them again and it will be a different result." He reiterated that he expected a blowout for the Seahawks, and that the home team "got a few questionable calls on third down."

Sherman also disputed the notion that the return of receiver Michael Crabtree, who missed the Week Two game between the teams due to a torn Achilles tendon, made a difference for the 49ers."It didn't make a difference," Sherman said. "It didn't make a difference at all. . . . The penalties, that is what made the difference today."
          http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-on-bad-calls/

Expecting a different result the next time around because of home field advantage. Goodluck Seattle, the pressure is on the hawks so you better hope they don't choke, joke, or grope bud.

Oh by the way stop whining my dude, only people allowed to whine are us. Fortywhiners all day.
          Last edited by WARQUEZ; 12-09-2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Like I said before, we'll see how they respond to their own hype. We'll see how they respond when teams get physical with them like the 49ers did last night.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-on-bad-calls/

Expecting a different result the next time around because of home field advantage. Goodluck Seattle, the pressure is on the hawks so you better hope they don't choke, joke, or grope bud.

Oh by the way stop whining my dude, only people allowed to whine are us. Fortywhiners all day.
            What pressure is on us? If theres pressure on anybody, its for you guys to quit playing like limp wristed lady boys when you visit the clink.
            Last edited by ~AK49~; 12-09-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Big win yesterday BUT it ain't over yet

Comment

• Comment

• That run was the game winner. Great blocking you can see how big that hole was.

Comment

• WILL YOU PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

We were playing the Hawks......and the refs....no home love from the katdamn zebras....and not only that but we didn't even play our A game...and we still managed to pull it off....those DB's of seattle are dirty grabbers too....but no matter Kap and Co rose to the occasion and did work....Buccs Falcons (watch out for that sleeper) and a big show down Vs the Cards still left.....less get it....

Like I said.....DON'T KNOW BODY wanna play the Mighty Mighty Niners in the playoffs.....NO BODY....AND THAT INCLUDES SEATTLE.........

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Bragging about a Superbowl you won twenty years ago is about the same as bragging about the erection you were able to get 20 years ago.

What you did 20 years ago doesnt matter today, but okay.jpeg
                      i'm confused here. the seahawks are starting their annual pre-playoff collapse, the niners are gaining momentum, and your team just got beat. i'm not even a niners fan holmes, but rings are rings. and seattle doesn't have any. they are going to choke in the playoffs this year, 100% guaranteed. just don't cry too much when it happens

Comment

Working...
                      X