**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
    WILL YOU PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

We were playing the Hawks......and the refs....no home love from the katdamn zebras....and not only that but we didn't even play our A game...and we still managed to pull it off....those DB's of seattle are dirty grabbers too....but no matter Kap and Co rose to the occasion and did work....Buccs Falcons (watch out for that sleeper) and a big show down Vs the Cards still left.....less get it....

Like I said.....DON'T KNOW BODY wanna play the Mighty Mighty Niners in the playoffs.....NO BODY....AND THAT INCLUDES SEATTLE.........
    Lol at pretending like good, bad and no calls didn't go both ways. Lold at harbaughs post game comment;

-do you enjoy these types of games?
    -no, its like a 3 1/2 hour root canal

Comment

• Originally posted by wondo View Post
      i'm confused here. the seahawks are starting their annual pre-playoff collapse, the niners are gaining momentum, and your team just got beat. i'm not even a niners fan holmes, but rings are rings. and seattle doesn't have any. they are going to choke in the playoffs this year, 100% guaranteed. just don't cry too much when it happens
      This is the obligatory "okay, who's your favorite team then" post....

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        yeah cough it up....

Comment

the raiders son, who do you think? remember seattle used to be in our division and we routinely tapped that ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by wondo View Post
            the raiders son, who do you think? remember seattle used to be in our division and we routinely tapped that ass?

i'm glad they're no longer in our division...its painful enough to deal with the Donkeys and Chefs

but this Raiders fan is very impressed with Seattle...if/when they wrap up homefield, i dont see any team going up there and beating them...even if their offense bogs, that defense is legit

Comment

• Good game fellas...shot ourselves in the foot several times. Too many penalties. But that defense is legit and that front 7 is nasty AF. Good luck on the rest of yalls season. Hopefully we'll see you here in Seattle, come january.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Good game fellas...shot ourselves in the foot several times.Too many penalties. But that defense is legit and that front 7 is nasty AF. Good luck on the rest of yalls season. Hopefully we'll see you here in Seattle, come january.
                Can't wait.........

Comment

• For the lurking seahawks fans, and well, anybody else who simply enjoys a good human being;

Comment

For the lurking seahawks fans, and well, anybody else who simply enjoys a good human being;

Get your own thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                      Get your own thread
                      Nah, would rather celebrate our championship in here....

Comment

Working...
                      X