Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't no calls that lost the game , Jim was out coached by his brother. Lots of mistakes, bad clock management burning time outs, and their defense put themselves in a big hole. Better team won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      There's always a bit of contact off the line of scrimmage. You guys are reaching. That was a clear defensive foul.

But, I'm not crying over it. It's like Deranged said, there were very few fouls called all game long.
      Sure, it was a clear defensive foul. It was also a clear offensive foul. Where does that leave us?

Comment

• It was a good no call IMO. If you look closely, they are both battling and got tangled up. To make a game deciding call like that wouldn't have been fair either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Wasn't no calls that lost the game , Jim was out coached by his brother. Lots of mistakes, bad clock management burning time outs, and their defense put themselves in a big hole. Better team won.
          The Ravens played better at every single facet of the game. They wanted it more, but guess what? Just like in fights if you have the heart anything is possible. The Niners had the heart to come back and do what they did. Does that mean they didn't have the right to have a fair chance to win? Absolutely not, the referees let the Ravens get away with just about everything even the chicken sink in the 4th quarter.

Yes the better team won, Jim was out coached, and Greg Roman was a moron for not running the ball in the red zone but that doesn't mean the referees didn't have a HUGE impact on the Niners losing that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            It was a good no call IMO. If you look closely, they are both battling and got tangled up. To make a game deciding call like that wouldn't have been fair either way.
            You can make a case with the Crabtree call for sure, but the Delanie Walker call you can't make a case for. Like I said in a previous post Kaep was looking directly at Walker like he was gonna pass it to him but he was held and mangled like a rag doll.

Comment

• we got outplayed mostly thru out the whole game plain and simple, the no call on Crabtree as a fan I believe it was a horrible no call but I'm a fan and that's my opinion from my side of the field nevertheless like I've mentioned already the Ravens played a hell of a game and got a win well deserved

I ride to die with my 49ers, till next season, I guarantee we'll be there again!

Comment

• Disagree. I thought the refs did a great job. Let the players play. Last thing you want is a game full of fouls on every play. Further you're looking at it from a niners perspective. There were penalties that weren't called on SF as well if you want to get technical. I saw blatant offensive holds that weren't called. That's football. Nearly every play has a foul. You're nitpicking because your team came up short so every little thing is going to be magnified to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  I agree with you the Ravens defense was on point but a flag on that play would of gave us the lead it still would of gave Flacco 1:45 or so to come back and he's definitely able to

there was another no call when we went for the 2 point conversion when Reed (i believe it was him) was completely off side

nevertheless the Ravens played a hell of a game and i'm not taking that away from them, we'll be back here next year and getting that six ring

I wonder if that Ref finally got that flag out of his ass when he got home

between me and you,
                  I think RicDaRula was the one who cut off the power after that return that's why he's been missing

Not so fast....

for 5 in full effect next yr.

We'll be the home team in more ways then one !!!

I hope he got it out of his @ss.

Vegas Sports books wanna bronze that thing !!!

Hope he has the decency of cleaning it first !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Disagree. I thought the refs did a great job. Let the players play. Last thing you want is a game full of fouls on every play. Further you're looking at it from a niners perspective. There were penalties that weren't called on SF as well if you want to get technical. I saw blatant offensive holds that weren't called. That's football. Nearly every play has a foul. You're nitpicking because your team came up short so every little thing is going to be magnified to you.
                    You of all people should understand where I'm coming from. The Seahawks got jobbed even worse in the SB.

Comment

• I are with you 99% the referees did a magnificent job that 1% was that 4th and goal regardless if the call would of been made it was gonna be controversy either way

Comment

Working...
                      X