No announcement yet.

**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    This isnt ONE 49er fan alive that cant say that the power outage didnt help the 49ers. Without that break I think the game was getting out of hand. So you cant blame the last play the 49ers were done at 28-6. They got a second life and we got a hell of a finish.
    The 49ers have been coming back all season long and all playoffs long so I wasn't surprised to see them do it again.

It had nothing to do with the power outage, they are a good team and where there for a reason. The lights didn't make Rice fumble, the lights didn't cause them to go 3 and out. It was SF defense and in the end they just came up short.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      There's a run/pass option, you do realize that. On the TD run by Keapernick he was supposed to pass but he ran because of what the defense showed.

In the last plays on the goal line, he had the same option but the defense took the run from him by blitzing up the middle.

Baltimore just played good defense man.
      Well whoevers call it was I just didn't think it was smart going to crabtree three straight times.

Comment

Man who the **** keeps putting that spam virus **** on the threads. Mods need to handle this and upgrade the site or something. I have 9 tabs open out of nowhere with some iminent smiley ad. The hell.
        Seriously this thing is annoying as hell

Comment

• Replaying the final play of the Niners drive and you can tell Kaep wasn't going for Crabtree specifically. He was going for Walker but Walker was being held too.

TWO fucking holding calls or a Pass interference could of been called, but nothing. I knew from the start the refs were going for the Ravens but man what an embarrassment. Where was the offside for Reed on the 2pt conversion? Where was the penalty for Williams pushing the ref? Where was the offensive PI for Culliver? These are just off the top of my head where the Ravens got away with bullshit.
          Last edited by WARQUEZ; 02-04-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• ****'n ****!!!!!

Comment

• The outage helped the 49ers. I think it was on purpose. Anyhow My Baltimore Ravens won & dats dat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The outage helped the 49ers. I think it was on purpose. Anyhow My Baltimore Ravens won & dats dat.
                it was RicDaRula ^^^

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    The 49ers have been coming back all season long and all playoffs long so I wasn't surprised to see them do it again.

It had nothing to do with the power outage, they are a good team and where there for a reason. The lights didn't make Rice fumble, the lights didn't cause them to go 3 and out. It was SF defense and in the end they just came up short.
                    I know all that. And I saw the game. The 49ers had ZERO momentum. That power outage reset the game and the 49ers came out hot. Come on no one is saying the outage forced Ruice to fumble but if you dont think it had a positive effect on the 49ers then you are kidding yourself.

Comment

I know all that. And I saw the game. The 49ers had ZERO momentum. That power outage reset the game and the 49ers came out hot. Come on no one is saying the outage forced Ruice to fumble but if you dont think it had a positive effect on the 49ers then you are kidding yourself.
                      I'm not kidding myself, your making a claim that the power going out helped them in some way but have zero proof other than what you are assuming.

What if after the power outage the 49ers get even more blown out? Then people would say how they got shafted by it.

Everything is said and done AFTER the fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X