Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LEGAL TAKE: 3 Texas teens beat stepfather to death for allegedly sexually assaulting half sister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGAL TAKE: 3 Texas teens beat stepfather to death for allegedly sexually assaulting half sister

I understand why they did it, but it's still murder. Should have just beat him to within an inch of his life
    Dobyzhee Dobyzhee likes this.

Comment

Hopefully they get released when the are adults.

Comment

kids should be given a medal
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

If I was on the jury. That's a not guilty for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            If I was on the jury. That's a not guilty for me.
            Definitely guilty. I find it understandable to sympathize with them cause I would have done the same, still doesn't mean they aren't guilty. What kind of president would this set where people don't have to pay for their actions? The molester paid for his by being beat to death and these boys will serve time for murder. I'd know darn well there would be consequences if I did the same, but like them my mind would have been made up about giving that dude what I felt he deserved.

Comment

Those vatos are gonna join La Honda in prison
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Easy to say after he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Definitely guilty. I find it understandable to sympathize with them cause I would have done the same, still doesn't mean they aren't guilty. What kind of president would this set where people don't have to pay for their actions? The molester paid for his by being beat to death and these boys will serve time for murder. I'd know darn well there would be consequences if I did the same, but like them my mind would have been made up about giving that dude what I felt he deserved.
                  Red - what?

Comment

Free dem!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X