No announcement yet.

Rock Legend Meat Loaf passed away due to Covid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Legend Meat Loaf passed away due to Covid

This was shocking, he got covid this week and then suddenly passed. He opposed vaccine mandates and was active on social media.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meat-loaf...140139723.html

RIP. The Bat out of Hell album is one of the greatest selling albums of all time. I remember a story about some lesbian singer he was a fan of and who refused to meet him because she was a vegan and his name was Meatloaf.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      RIP. The Bat out of Hell album is one of the greatest selling albums of all time. I remember a story about some lesbian singer he was a fan of and who refused to meet him because she was a vegan and his name was Meatloaf.
      dude was a great singer, im shocked and saddened

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Lmao wtf.....

Comment

RIP to a legend

Comment

RIP

I hope he's not another victim of vaccine misinformation.

Comment

I heard of a Republican burger connoisseur who claimed he found an eyelash from Jesus in his McMuffin.

Comment

R.I.P.

Any fat guy who names himself after his favorite food is cool in my book.

I also liked him in Fight Club, he brought some humor into a very dark serious movie.
                Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I heard of a Republican burger connoisseur who claimed he found an eyelash from Jesus in his McMuffin.
                  I know he cucked your pedo boy Prince Andrew back in the 80's. You guys are always getting owned by fat yanks!

Comment

I know he cucked your pedo boy Prince Andrew back in the 80's. You guys are always getting owned by fat yanks!
                    Apart from when it’s Fury in the boxing ring. Ain’t no Yank owning him!
                    Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 01-21-2022, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X