Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got too fuk'd up yesterday. I tried to post but couldn't really do it. I'm sippin it slow tonite. Wine comes out tomorrow, so I'ma be fuk'd up all day. This wk is endin nicely. I got suspended for bein lax on a dead day. Shit had me pissed off. I'm eatin, drinkin, n fuckin it off this wknd.

Comment

• This is like, the best thread in the history of the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I think it was the bong. But I somehow overcame that short term budsmoking fear and now I can eat right and add on Lbs. Actually eating.
        I fear chronic. Can't fux wit it. Too rusty.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I just destroyed a whole bag of "Sour Patch Kids" like a ****in' boss.
        I remember those. I ain't had candy for a min. I got an excuse cuz Sunday is fat day. I might pick sumthin up, maybe some Reese's pieces.

Comment

• Reese's Pieces are ****ing ill, man. I haven't had those in years. I never have much of a sweet tooth regularly, but here lately, I'd been going hard on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            I fear chronic. Can't fux wit it. Too rusty.
            I only like the idea because I'm trying to get back to around 200lbs in body weight where I felt really good. Stress/bad wisdom tooth/activity forced me to lose that and I feel it coming back.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Reese's Pieces are ****ing ill, man. I haven't had those in years. I never have much of a sweet tooth regularly, but here lately, I'd been going hard on it.
              Every time I come in here, I leave wit a few bright ideas. If I can remember em the next day that is.

The music, the drank, candy, movies, you mufuggas always got it locked. My senile ass forgets shit everyday. I need help recallin the better shit.

Comment

• One thing this thread isn't lacking is taste, mang. From the music, to the films, to the foods, to the drinks. We're some good-taste-having-mother****ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I only like the idea because I'm trying to get back to around 200lbs in body weight where I felt really good. Stress/bad wisdom tooth/activity forced me to lose that and I feel it coming back.
                  What you weigh now? And just how many of ya'll in here are sickly and fallin apart at the joints? Everybody all sick, weak, frail, fuk'd up n shit.

Comment

• I feel like barreling through a door with my shoulder down

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoPieced View Post
                      I feel like barreling through a door with my shoulder down
                      Dafugg is wrong witchu homey? Still got them woman troubles?

Or you just on Jack Daniels tonite?

Comment

Working...
                      X