Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm drunk right now. Germany has the best beer ever! I have never bought a German beer I didn't like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      You wouldn't know a good beer if it hit you over da head. What do you know bout beer?

You want a lesson in good beer talk to me or Derranged...
      You generic bastard. I've posted many a beer you're too poor to buy in this thread.

The fact that you think Sam Adams constitutes "good beer" proves you don't know anything about good beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        I'm drunk right now. Germany has the best beer ever! I have never bought a German beer I didn't like.
        The Germans are my favorite as well

Comment

• I'd say the Czechs produce the best beers, with the Germans, and the Belgians coming 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
            That's exactly what I'd compare it to. The abv is laughable.

If I want some shitty plain tasting dried out lager, I'll just save 6 bucks and buy Budweiser.

Stella is overpriced, shit lager.

Not sure where this reputation of it being a great beer came from but it doesn't deserve it.
            Its the marketing. Think about it. Corona is the number one imported beer in America and the 3rd most sold beer in the world. Corona is by good beer standards a horrible beer, everything about it is wrong. But it sells.

Second, Sam Adams Lager is not bad at all.

Third, funny, the Australian making fun of "yanks" for talking about beer when their claim to fame is rancid convict piss Fosters and decent but yet ridiculously overpriced Coopers Vintage.

Comment

• 1 starred again. I bet that dog eating attention whore did it.

Comment

• I see no "smokage", mate.

All I see is the same monotonous "Fosters sucks" garb.

You fail in your own thread.

Comment

• Comment

• The star symbolises your heritage and it also symbolises my rating of this abysmal thread.

Comment

• Thats pretty good work, but Im not Jewish.

SO...

YOU LOSE.

Now follow the instructions in me other thread or I'll sodomize your sister with a boomerang using Vegemite as a lube, then let the Aborigines gang bang her in the outback.

Comment

Working...
                      X