Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my two poverty tix, keepin' it ghetto.

Comment

• ****in'a, TwoPieced.

I played 20 of those ****ers last night and didn't hit jack ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'm in a similar situation mang. Might **** myself up and end up in a relationship soon by the looks of it.

I agree about Tyson, too. Dude is a ****ing legend and if he's happy, I'm happy.
        You wouldn't be fuckin up jack shit. Poon huntin is out. Had to do it as a kid. Thats what boys do. I wasted a few yrs wit that stupidass engagement, so when that deaded, I had to catch up. After that, fuck it, it's over.

Fuck marriage, but if what you gettin is good, you only need 1 bitch. She's all yours. You can eat it n tap it without worryin about shit. Goin thru mad bitches 1 after anotha is too risky. STD's don't make headliners like they used to cuz it's so common it ain't woth talkin about. You need 1 woman to hold you over.

Pussy is the best shit ever, but in doses it's cool so long as you got shit to do. I'm just loc'n cuz I missed my usual dose this wknd. I don't do rag tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by TwoPieced View Post
          Got my two poverty tix, keepin' it ghetto.
          You seem cool n all, but you brand new wit mad points. Who you used to be? Anybody I knew from 08-09?

Comment

• You ain't earned your red wings yet mang?

Ah man, I earned them ****s when I was like 18.

But you're right about the relationship deal, I feel the same way. I'm just hoping it don't get too serious too soon. I have a knack for attracting the insanely emotional types.

Comment

• You know him, mang.

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• It's about that time for me, mang. Faded over here.

It was a breeze, man. I'll catch you again tomorrow night if you're here, I know I will be.

Twopieced, stay up, son. Catch you tomorrow, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    You ain't earned your red wings yet mang?

Ah man, I earned them ****s when I was like 18.

But you're right about the relationship deal, I feel the same way. I'm just hoping it don't get too serious too soon. I have a knack for attracting the insanely emotional types.
                    I ain't no rookie homey. I done it...and I DON'T like it.

You gotta tailor a bitch to your tastes. More of that past prime shit. Ain't no madness gon be tolerated no more. I'd get it if I saw my bunny durin the wk, but I never do, so it's all gravy. Let her know wasup early. If she don't like it, she can sit sideline while you bone the next bitch. Gotta lay some ground rules down.

Comment

• You too, Run - I forgot about your no-posting-in-the-thread-in-like-85 minutes-ass.

Be easy, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X