No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I'm coasting. I was pretty baked earlier, but now I'm just as mellow as JELL-O.

I can swing the 4AM cutoff.
    Word. I got enuf left to get anotha nite in, maybe 2. I ain't even drink that much. I'm just giddy, and thats givin me that extra boost. This has been a funass day, start to finish.

I luv choppin it wit the e crew.

Comment

• This shit makes me want to take my car out, and blast to 170 mph on the I-5.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YW_mu4PNayA

Comment

• Likewise, Mang. You know we love having you back in DL where you belong. Same goes for Run, Pea, Reed, Verse, Tengo, Mustang, Derranged, and the rest of the old school drinking crew. This thead has been home for going on 6 years now, and every night it's good solid conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          This shit makes me want to take my car out, and blast to 170 mph on the I-5.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YW_mu4PNayA
          Damn, Heat is my favorite non Godfather/Scarface Pacino flick. All the good shit comes out in this thread.

Comment

• Sometimes I forget the world isn't on Pacific standard time, lol.

I'm up for the duration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Sometimes I forget the world isn't on Pacific standard time, lol.

I'm up for the duration.
              I'm stayin strong for anotha hr. Got a couple downloads goin. And I'm vibin to these songs that keep poppin up, 1 after anotha. I feel my next lil sandwich comin on too.

Comment

• I got another hour in me, as well. I could easily do more, but then I'd sleep super late tomorrow, and that'd **** up my internal clock which I've busted my ass rewiring as of late.

Comment

• Blasted
                  buggin off bacardi and acid
                  Flippin on the mic
                  It's a classic...

Comment

• Still failing to embed vids. I dunno wtf the problem is. Maybe cuz I'm on Vista on this PC. Whatever. Y'all just keep the sounds poppin.

Comment

• Send out a request, mang. We got'cha covered.

Comment

Working...
                      X