Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We trippy mayne!

Comment

• I luv this thread! You know we bout to blow when all the tight old school tracks start comin out.

Comment

• Comment

• I got the ****ing munchies.

I could really go for a nice footlong maple ham and pepperjack with lettuce, tomato, and banana peppers right now. I got all the **** to make it, I just don't want to move my lazy ass.

These are the times when I miss having a steady girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I got the ****ing munchies.

I could really go for a nice footlong maple ham and pepperjack with lettuce, tomato, and banana peppers right now. I got all the **** to make it, I just don't want to move my lazy ass.

That sounds FIRE.

And same with the female situation. I've been in a drought. I'm kinda in a "fuck these whores" type of mind frame with women at this moment, to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I got the ****ing munchies.

Ha ha, I remember that shit. I still get drunk munchies sumtimes too, but thats WAY more easily ignored/satiated.

I went to Family Dollar and stocked up on $1 garlic bologna, 75 cent white bread loaves, and 85 cent cheese sandwich slices for my lunch. It's an easy fix, mornin, day, or nite, sober or drunk/high.

Comment

• Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I've been in that mindframe for the past 8 months, Pea.

Now I find myself in the situation of having met someone I think might actually be worth a damn. But at the same time, wanting to keep my independence.

Not sure which path I'll take at this point.

Comment

• Sounds good, mang. I'm out to my kitchen to whip up a sub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      That sounds FIRE.

And same with the female situation. I've been in a drought. I'm kinda in a "fuck these whores" type of mind frame with women at this moment, to be honest.
                      Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I've been in that mindframe for the past 8 months, Pea.

Now I find myself in the situation of having met someone I think might actually be worth a damn. But at the same time, wanting to keep my independence.

Not sure which path I'll take at this point.
                      Settle down. A solitary ho is the only way to go. It's 2012. Damn the drama, spendin the $, wastin the time, doin the drivin, etc.

Find a woman you can tolerate and be lazy wit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X