Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had one of those things for like 2 years myself. Used it 5 times.

Comment

• I can't even remember the last time I tried to throw up some free weights.

I'd probably blow out my o-ring messing around.

Comment

• @ Pea

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I had one of those things for like 2 years myself. Used it 5 times.
          I heard it's a cheap way to get yourself a six pk. Got a deal on it from ebay. Then quickly realized I don't need a fuckin six pk anyway, I'm spoken for. But I can't let the $ go to waste. I gotta start usin it on principle.

Comment

• **** a 6pack, I'll take my flat stomach as is. At least I don't have to work for that.

Comment

• You know you're shot to **** when it's only 11 minutes away from the cutoff time, and already you're yearning for the comfort of your bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                **** a 6pack, I'll take my flat stomach as is. At least I don't have to work for that.
                Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You know you're shot to **** when it's only 11 minutes away from the cutoff time, and already you're yearning for the comfort of your bed.
                Word. No need to go for the cut abs unless you huntin for booty. And even then it ain't necessary.

And I'm startin to yawn too. I'm fightin for this one.

Comment

• It's only 6 minutes, **** it, I'm out. My bed looks too damn comfy right now to resist any longer.

Mang, Pea, Tengo, Reed, Verse : 'Twas fun, take care, and I'll catch you guys again next time out.

Comment

• Aight then. I'ma check out too.

It was fun as hell homies. Be easy, til next time.

Comment

• Later, Bringer and Mang.

****'s.....

Comment

Working...
                      X