Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car is sickkkkkkk

I gotta Black and chrome R1 with Quad exhaust

Or this sexy mutha****a.... Note the license plate!

Last edited by THE REED; 03-31-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Long Island again. Killin the rest tonite. Lets do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Long Island again. Killin the rest tonite. Lets do this.
        Well ... Well ... Well ... I thought I was the only one drinking tonight (I think Reed's still sober) ... I'm pretty hurt up already, but tonight has been entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          Well ... Well ... Well ... I thought I was the only one drinking tonight (I think Reed's still sober) ... I'm pretty hurt up already, but tonight has been entertaining
          You must be fuk'd up since you double postin. What you on tonite homey?

Comment

You must be fuk'd up since you double postin. What you on tonite homey?
            yeah, I tried to delete ... I think BS was Down for a sec and I re-typed man ... ummm Beer from the Kegerator ... and Tequila ... Lethal combo

Comment

yeah, I tried to delete ... I think BS was Down for a sec and I re-typed man ... ummm Beer from the Kegerator ... and Tequila ... Lethal combo
              So long as you ate rite beforehand you'll be fine. I can fux wit that beer/tequila combo. I gotta find sumthin to mix triple sec wit. I'm outta Long Island after I finish this one.

You just startin or you already lit? I got a lil ways to go still.

Comment

So long as you ate rite beforehand you'll be fine. I can fux wit that beer/tequila combo. I gotta find sumthin to mix triple sec wit. I'm outta Long Island after I finish this one.

You just startin or you already lit? I got a lil ways to go still.
                nooooo ... I started around 5:00 pm EST .... i'm already outttta it ... I'm slurrring my typing , but i'm down for a few more drinks

Comment

• Mang is it just me or do you see that new ... Thanks GIVEN/RECEIVED option with our info .... jeez ... this is going to turn into a popularity contest

Comment

Mang is it just me or do you see that new ... Thanks GIVEN/RECEIVED option with our info .... jeez ... this is going to turn into a popularity contest
                    I see that shit too!

It just started. That wasn't there when I first logged on a lil bit ago.

I dunno wtf is happenin round here.

This is gonna become a kids' site. Everybody tattlin n all that.

Comment

• Reed, you still up in here. Da fuck is this like/dislike shit?

Congrats on your new lil girl btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X