Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car is sickkkkkkk

I gotta Black and chrome R1 with Quad exhaust

[IMG]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ree****yaluss/photo30.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ree****yaluss/photo27.jpg[/IMG]

Or this ***y mutha****a.... Note the license plate!

[IMG]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ree****yaluss/e3bb14d3.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by THE REED; 03-31-2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Long Island again. Killin the rest tonite. Lets do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Long Island again. Killin the rest tonite. Lets do this.
        Well ... Well ... Well ... I thought I was the only one drinking tonight (I think Reed's still sober) ... I'm pretty hurt up already, but tonight has been entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          Well ... Well ... Well ... I thought I was the only one drinking tonight (I think Reed's still sober) ... I'm pretty hurt up already, but tonight has been entertaining
          You must be ***'d up since you double postin. What you on tonite homey?

Comment

You must be ***'d up since you double postin. What you on tonite homey?
            yeah, I tried to delete ... I think BS was Down for a sec and I re-typed man ... ummm Beer from the Kegerator ... and Tequila ... Lethal combo

Comment

yeah, I tried to delete ... I think BS was Down for a sec and I re-typed man ... ummm Beer from the Kegerator ... and Tequila ... Lethal combo
              So long as you ate rite beforehand you'll be fine. I can fux wit that beer/tequila combo. I gotta find sumthin to mix triple sec wit. I'm outta Long Island after I finish this one.

You just startin or you already lit? I got a lil ways to go still.

Comment

So long as you ate rite beforehand you'll be fine. I can fux wit that beer/tequila combo. I gotta find sumthin to mix triple sec wit. I'm outta Long Island after I finish this one.

You just startin or you already lit? I got a lil ways to go still.
                nooooo ... I started around 5:00 pm EST .... i'm already outttta it ... I'm slurrring my typing , but i'm down for a few more drinks

Comment

• Mang is it just me or do you see that new ... Thanks GIVEN/RECEIVED option with our info .... jeez ... this is going to turn into a popularity contest

Comment

Mang is it just me or do you see that new ... Thanks GIVEN/RECEIVED option with our info .... jeez ... this is going to turn into a popularity contest
                    I see that shit too!

It just started. That wasn't there when I first logged on a lil bit ago.

I dunno wtf is happenin round here.

This is gonna become a kids' site. Everybody tattlin n all that.

Comment

• Reed, you still up in here. Da fuck is this like/dislike shit?

Congrats on your new lil girl btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X