No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Tried that ... and I tried to put him down in the spare room .... he's calling his Ex right now ... it's a sh!t show
    I'm kinda jealous That sounds entertaining

Comment

• Lost to Mrs. Chief in poker. Gotta pay up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Lost to Mrs. Chief in poker. Gotta pay up.
        That's so cute

Comment

• What uppppppp

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I'm kinda jealous That sounds entertaining
            He called her ... big arguments ... he keeps saying he wants to see his daughter during Easter ... he is slurring his words .... they're are not comprehensible ... then he's like ... HERE man ... you talk to her, speak to her in SPANISH (he's a whitey, she hispanic) ... Tell her you're mexican they hate mexicans ... i'm like I Don't know you man !!! then he threatened to kill her current Man that's when I hung up his phone

Comment

• Jesus Christ Mustang

Comment

• I've literally drank twice as much as him ... I'm about to just bounce him out of my house ... I don't even care if he drives anymore ... he stays at his moms only a neighborhood over, people just can't handle their drank anymore

Comment

• Yeah Id bounce him

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    He called her ... big arguments ... he keeps saying he wants to see his daughter during Easter ... he is slurring his words .... they're are not comprehensible ... then he's like ... HERE man ... you talk to her, speak to her in SPANISH (he's a whitey, she hispanic) ... Tell her you're mexican they hate mexicans ... i'm like I Don't know you man !!! then he threatened to kill her current Man that's when I hung up his phone
                    Holy **** I'm not really jealous anymore.

That's just insane, call him a cab, then punch your friend for leaving him there

Comment

• Kicked him out ... what a SHOW At LEAST it was entertaining ... but it made everyone else uncomfortable

Comment

Working...
                      X