No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Wean your kid on boxing and ol school violent flicks. Don't let the kid watch gayass shit. Bein daddy to fruit booty would be humiliating.

I lost my goddamn Jason mask I got in 09. I need a new one. I remember Locke talkin me into gettin it.

Time goin by too fast. Novelties is gravy.
    Oh believe me when he can walk he will own gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Oh believe me when he can walk he will own gloves.
      Good. World needs real men. Too many fags these days.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      On another note who would want to fight Brandon Rios at this point,mark my words he will be near or at the top of 140 by 2013
      Whats JMM's next fight? He goin to 140, stayin at 135 or what?

Comment

If oscar is so sure that he lost to manny because he was a shadow of himself
        Then why did he retire anyway?

Man, I was giddy when that shit happened.
        I always thought it was pathetic of Manny to make that fight at 147 Oscar was a 154 pushing 160 type of guy he looked like he had aids.

Comment

Whats JMM's next fight? He goin to 140, stayin at 135 or what?
          I am thinking Rios i am hoping Morales.I am still pissed he got robbed again i bet the fight to.
          Last edited by MARKBNLV; 03-09-2012, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I always thought it was pathetic of Manny to make that fight at 147 Oscar was a 154 pushing 160 type of guy he looked like he had aids.
            Goldie did it to himself. He coulda fought Marg, who surely woulda gone to JMW if Goldie wanted.

Pac-Goldie is right there wit Holy-Buster and Bhop-Tarver as one of my favorite ass whoopins to watch over n over.

Comment

• LMFAO @ "Bein' daddy to fruit booty would be humiliating"

That's quite possibly the best quote ever. I may just sig that ****.

Oh yeah, I lost my Jason mask years ago too. It was authentic as ****, too, it was painted wonderfully. An ex stole it, big surprise, right?

Comment

Goldie did it to himself. He coulda fought Marg, who surely woulda gone to JMW if Goldie wanted.

Pac-Goldie is right there wit Holy-Buster and Bhop-Tarver as one of my favorite ass whoopins to watch over n over.
                Oscar should have retired after Mayweather and for sure after Forbes fcked his face up in a tune up bout.

Comment

• Sig'd.

Comment

• I enjoyed the last two Klitschko fights ,who would have thunk that.

Comment

I am thinking Rios i am hoping Morales.
                      JMM would stomp EM at this point. I don't mind the fight but it ain't one I'm anxious to see.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      LMFAO @ "Bein' daddy to fruit booty would be humiliating"

That's quite possibly the best quote ever. I may just sig that ****.

Oh yeah, I lost my Jason mask years ago too. It was authentic as ****, too, it was painted wonderfully. An ex stole it, big surprise, right?
                      It's real talk. How could you look in the mirror?

And a bitch stole it? Take her to the boneyard.

Comment

Working...
                      X