No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    THIS should be the official drinking thread. If only the lounge could sticky threads.

I will bump this thread every night.
    yo liberachi this thread is good

Comment

• Eating these fantastic "David" pumpkin seeds and a tall glass of ice cold bud light.

L.A is on FIRE today...

Comment

• Mexicans refer to beer as "pisto"

Pronounced: peesto

Comment

• Im on Patron, I done took some shots to the dome....... The story of my night.....

Comment

• was havin a good night til a dumb mo****a ****ed iot up for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by baddest View Post
              was havin a good night til a dumb mo****a ****ed iot up for me?
              Damn, same here.... Just got back from picking my friend up from his house 40 min. Away because him his girl got back from the bar and got in an argument.... She kicked him out and called the cops and he has no idea why she did it... He said he didn't argue back or touch her or anything, and she accused him of f.cking another girl for no reason....

Comment

• jaja for "no reason". damn man. I think i'ma hit the hay and pick them n*ggas up from jail in like 6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  jaja for "no reason". damn man. I think i'ma hit the hay and pick them n*ggas up from jail in like 6 hours.
                  Yeah, he is black and she is white.... She got back home from some business trip and my homie didn't want to be all over her after a businss trip so he didn't hit that night.... And them tonight he was too drunk and just wanted to go to bed (I promise you, he had 16 shots of Patron and him and his girl spent over 300 at the bar.... YES 16 by himself..). So when they go home he says he was too tired to do anything and she just started saying why doesn't he want to f:co her and that he must be getting it from some where else......

Comment

• Who on the drank?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post

Who on the drank?
                      WTF

MANG IS BACK?

Zomg ....ima call in sick tommorow to bull**** wit him

Comment

Working...
                      X