No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Damn, Mark : That's awesome. Still enjoying every moment, I take it?

Every moment with my kid is blessed the man has me working 12 hr days 6 days a week most of the time anymore.
    I had to take sometime to shoot the sht when i saw Mangler as the last poster in here i missed his fight breakdowns always good boxing talk.and in important news after 12 months of sobriety oscar delahoya realizes he will never fight again i wish he would get back on the sauce and get koed again.

Comment

• Goodnight, Boss Lady.

Have fun tomorrow dealing with the aftermath.

Comment

• Yeah, **** Oscar. I was a big fan, but his prima donna bull**** needs to just stop already.

Comment

Goodnight, Boss Lady.

Have fun tomorrow dealing with the aftermath.
          You ****

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
            Awwwwww I remember those days Enjoy it

K I'm ****ed. Goodnight.
            Oh for sure the love of my life by a mile,this kid has changed me, he is my complete world. that was mushy as sht but its the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Nsb is full of sht talkers who have no boxing knowledge,i have to dig to find Natas and the other homies,and where the fck is dlt loved shooting the sht about boxing with that dude.
              Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I always thought DLT was a bloated windbag f*ggot, but that's just me.

In nonstop bitchin, he was.

I made peace wit him in the lounge. He could talk about sumthin other than May in here.

Then of course you have the guys who think a fighter is shot the moment he suffers his first loss. These kids are ****in' weak, man. History section is awesome, but I talk so much boxing on FB that I usually just spend my BS time ****ting on people here in the lounge, or messing about in TC.

Other than that, I'm done.
              Yea, undefeated and men's $ is everything in there.

Comment

• Oh yeah, about a potential meetup?

Bet your ass we're watching "Part 6" together. Probably before boxing vids, even.

Speaking of which, check this shirt I bought a few weeks ago. I need to get a pic of myself rocking it.

http://www.swag-city.com/friday-13th...t-p-14723.html

On the back it says "Camp Counselor", like I'm official and ****.

Comment

Yeah, **** Oscar. I was a big fan, but his prima donna bull**** needs to just stop already.
                  He lost me when he ran for 3 rds in a fight he was dominating,and i began to hate him when he was winning the Hopkins fight and was koed by a typical liver shot from a guy with little 1 punch power.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Every moment with my kid is blessed the man has me working 12 hr days 6 days a week most of the time anymore.
                    I had to take sometime to shoot the sht when i saw Mangler as the last poster in here i missed his fight breakdowns always good boxing talk.and in important news after 12 months of sobriety oscar delahoya realizes he will never fight again i wish he would get back on the sauce and get koed again.
                    Yeah, **** Oscar. I was a big fan, but his prima donna bull**** needs to just stop already.
                    Did he just do an interview where he said that? You knew that ho was done for good after Pac.

Comment

• Nah, he made some announcement last week that he had a "major" announcement for all boxing fans that he'd reveal on twitter this Tuesday, and everybody got all excited expecting something serious, then he just revealed that he was sober, and would never fight again, or some ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X