Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with you on the lack of motivation to post. Well, when it comes to boxing, anyway.

I talk boxing on facebook with the guys all the time, but I just can't **** with NSB anymore. Every once in a while I'll go in there and post a reply, but I'm always reminded of why I stopped within a few minutes.

There are just too many new fans in there that don't know what the **** they're talking about.

The other day some dude actually went on at great length (multiple pages) as to "reasons" why Floyd never avoided Cotto, Margarito, or Williams. As if the prick didn't retire when all 3 of them were knocking on his frontdoor or something.

Comment

• Babies are tough i sang to him i read to him i cradled him,and he falls asleep watching the Jersey Shore go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Ha ha, I forgot you told that before.

When I got the disposable $ and the time for an extended trip, I'm game. Who knows when that'll be tho.

I'm outta breath just typin these posts.
        ****, if there's travel involved, I'm coming to you. For two reasons.

1.) Like I said, I love road trips.

2.) I need to meet bunny. I gotta meet the girl who was able to tame the beast you once were. She's gotta be pretty ****ing special to have not only gotten your attention, but to have kept it for so long.

Maybe she can introduce me to a female that's actually worth a **** so I'll stop wasting my time with these flaky, overly-dramatic, emotional messes that I for some reason am drawn to like Derranged is drawn to the bottle.

Comment

• Damn, Mark : That's awesome. Still enjoying every moment, I take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'm with you on the lack of motivation to post. Well, when it comes to boxing, anyway.

I talk boxing on facebook with the guys all the time, but I just can't **** with NSB anymore. Every once in a while I'll go in there and post a reply, but I'm always reminded of why I stopped within a few minutes.

There are just too many new fans in there that don't know what the **** they're talking about.

The other day some dude actually went on at great length (multiple pages) as to "reasons" why Floyd never avoided Cotto, Margarito, or Williams. As if the prick didn't retire when all 3 of them were knocking on his frontdoor or something.
            Them fags are the worst. I read good debates on history section when I'm in lurk mode. NSB is hot garbage. Theres always gonna be good threads on there, but you gotta have the patience to sift thru the faggotry. I'm too shot for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'm with you on the lack of motivation to post. Well, when it comes to boxing, anyway.

Nsb is full of sht talkers who have no boxing knowledge,i have to dig to find Natas and the other homies,and where the fck is dlt loved shooting the sht about boxing with that dude.

Comment

• Then of course you have the guys who think a fighter is shot the moment he suffers his first loss. These kids are ****in' weak, man. History section is awesome, but I talk so much boxing on FB that I usually just spend my BS time ****ting on people here in the lounge, or messing about in TC.

Other than that, I'm done.

Comment

• I always thought DLT was a bloated windbag f*ggot, but that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Babies are tough i sang to him i read to him i cradled him,and he falls asleep watching the Jersey Shore go figure.
                    Spike his formula wit cognac.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    ****, if there's travel involved, I'm coming to you. For two reasons.

1.) Like I said, I love road trips.

2.) I need to meet bunny. I gotta meet the girl who was able to tame the beast you once were. She's gotta be pretty ****ing special to have not only gotten your attention, but to have kept it for so long.

Maybe she can introduce me to a female that's actually worth a **** so I'll stop wasting my time with these flaky, overly-dramatic, emotional messes that I for some reason am drawn to like Derranged is drawn to the bottle.
                    She ain't tame shit. She just got sick of bein fuck buddies only, and I got too shot/satiated to argue. And FFS, her friends are all hoes wit about 2 kids apiece.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Babies are tough i sang to him i read to him i cradled him,and he falls asleep watching the Jersey Shore go figure.
                      Awwwwww I remember those days Enjoy it

K I'm ****ed. Goodnight.

Comment

Working...
                      X