Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you guys ever drink a couple bottles of white wine? That will knock you out

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Any of you guys ever drink a couple bottles of white wine? That will knock you out
      I have to convert wine into a spritzer if I drink it. Like either mix it with sierra mist or club soda etc. If I don't, I'll get ridiculous heartburn.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
        TS's a totally wasted shmock. I saw her passed out on tha pavement last weekend. Looki looki...

(In Seoul a few years ago.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          Any of you guys ever drink a couple bottles of white wine? That will knock you out
          All the time.

Comment

• Havent had a drink since the superbowl... Day 12 on p90x goin strong!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Havent had a drink since the superbowl... Day 12 on p90x goin strong!
              Keep it up and we'll have to give you a coin.

Comment

• Comment

• Haha..........

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Havent had a drink since the superbowl... Day 12 on p90x goin strong!
                    Even though you'll be in machine like shape that program is going to shrink you. lmao all that cardio.

You'll end up 6'2 a buck sixty like me and all that lifting gone to hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      Even though you'll be in machine like shape that program is going to shrink you. lmao all that cardio.

You'll end up 6'2 a buck sixty like me and all that lifting gone to hell.
                      You sound not too familiar with the program?

Yeah theres cardio, along with a **** ton pushups, pullups, and lifting weights as well.

Its pretty much a completely well rounded routine.

Comment

Working...
                      X