Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Dude, we need video.

I don't wanna hear another word about your car until we get video!
    I'll try to get some Go Pro ****s for you, soon. Probably some of my car already smashing on some LS1's, ZO6's, and getting raped by a nasty ass Evo. Thing smashed on me like I was tied to a tree.

Streetfire might have them. I don't carry passengers. Pro tree beeps, and I'm gone, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I'll try to get some Go Pro ****s for you, soon. Probably some of my car already smashing on some LS1's, ZO6's, and getting raped by a nasty ass Evo. Thing smashed on me like I was tied to a tree.

Streetfire might have them. I don't carry passengers. Pro tree beeps, and I'm gone, lol.
      AWD man.... Hard to beat a tuned AWD car.

I always had a crush on the 90's Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD.

Comment

AWD man.... Hard to beat a tuned AWD car.

I always had a crush on the 90's Eclipse GSX Turbo AWD.
        I'm telling you, if you want to go the "import" route, that's the way to go. Check this thing out...

DSM guys are fuggin insane.
        Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 02-02-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Dude... that thing just... TOOK OFFFFF

Comment

• Comment

Dude... that thing just... TOOK OFFFFF
              Aye.

There is a billet turbo, E-85 one that just kicked my ass not to long ago. I have been thinking a lot lately of maybe going Ethanol. I think my injectors might handle the duty cycle, but if I get a bad batch, and if I'm running a smaller pulley, BOOM.

A lot of my friends swear by it. Almost race gas type of performance, and cheaper then regular pump **** we get out here in Cali.

I need to hide my tax return from myself, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Aye.

There is a billet turbo, E-85 one that just kicked my ass not to long ago. I have been thinking a lot lately of maybe going Ethanol. I think my injectors might handle the duty cycle, but if I get a bad batch, and if I'm running a smaller pulley, BOOM.

A lot of my friends swear by it. Almost race gas type of performance, and cheaper then regular pump **** we get out here in Cali.

I need to hide my tax return from myself, lol.
                You and me both...

Comment

• Crown up HOE!!!!!!!!!!!! Im back in the Drunk Lang wit o' Cup of Crown 16.

Comment

• I forgot all about "drunk lang". Mainly because of the constant title changing, and the fact that it was seemingly hijacked by two gearheaded queens, who are obsessed with talking about their "rear intake."

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I forgot all about "drunk lang". Mainly because of the constant title changing, and the fact that it was seemingly hijacked by two gearheaded queens, who are obsessed with talking about their "rear intake."

Banned for 21 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                      X